PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > iPhone > iPhone Apps/Games

Notices

User Tag List

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2010, 01:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: iphone
Carrier: at&t

StylinOnUm is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Application Confusement

Just joined yesterday and I heard this is the place to be for just about anything involving a cell phone...Hope its true...

Well im already having a little issue that id like help with if anybody can assist...or maybe direct me where to go ask...

I purchased a jailbroken and unlocked iphone 3g yesterday and i already own a 3gs that is not unlocked

The jailbroken/unlocked one had]s the tom tom canada/us gps application on there and i wanted to put it on my iphone that isent unlocked...

I tried to sync the apps from the jailbroken one to itunes but it doesnt seem to work...Any sugestions??? please hellllp!???
Old 03-27-2010, 01:56 AM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla
Re: Application Confusement

Since that is a paid app, I don't think you will be able to put it on any phone besides the one you currently own that has it installed already. Only suggestion I can give is to repurchase it if you want to use it on your other device.
Old 03-29-2010, 04:33 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaDarla View Post
Since that is a paid app, I don't think you will be able to put it on any phone besides the one you currently own that has it installed already. Only suggestion I can give is to repurchase it if you want to use it on your other device.

I can pretty much guarantee you that Tom Tom was pirated on the JB iphone. Since we have a zero rule on pirated/illegal stuff, (click on the top right for the rules) even if we know HOW to transfer it, it will not be discussed on these forums.

Don't let this scare you off though, if you have any other questions not involving piracy feel free to search and ask if you don't find it!
Old 03-30-2010, 12:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: iphone
Carrier: at&t
Threadstarter

StylinOnUm is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Anyplace you suggest i go to find the answer? is it possible? or can neither of those subjects be discussed either?
Old 03-30-2010, 01:50 AM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla

Like I said, if it is on your phone then you won't be able to move it to another phone. I just don't think iPhones do that. So you need to buy the app again if you want it again. Other then that, we will not and do not discuss warez in any form, nor will we link you to somewhere that does. I am closing this down since it seems to be heading in that direction.

Please feel free to ask any other questions, or contribute to the site in any way you can, while avoiding these subjects. You can take a look at the rules here if you have any uncertainties or you can PM me or any other Mod directly if you are not sure about something. No hard feelings

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > iPhone > iPhone Apps/Games