View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 01:50 AM
Carla
Knowledge Is True Opinion

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla
Re: Application Confusement

Like I said, if it is on your phone then you won't be able to move it to another phone. I just don't think iPhones do that. So you need to buy the app again if you want it again. Other then that, we will not and do not discuss warez in any form, nor will we link you to somewhere that does. I am closing this down since it seems to be heading in that direction.

Please feel free to ask any other questions, or contribute to the site in any way you can, while avoiding these subjects. You can take a look at the rules here if you have any uncertainties or you can PM me or any other Mod directly if you are not sure about something. No hard feelings