View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 04:33 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Application Confusement

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaDarla View Post
Since that is a paid app, I don't think you will be able to put it on any phone besides the one you currently own that has it installed already. Only suggestion I can give is to repurchase it if you want to use it on your other device.

I can pretty much guarantee you that Tom Tom was pirated on the JB iphone. Since we have a zero rule on pirated/illegal stuff, (click on the top right for the rules) even if we know HOW to transfer it, it will not be discussed on these forums.

Don't let this scare you off though, if you have any other questions not involving piracy feel free to search and ask if you don't find it!