PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which messaging client do you prefer?
HTC Messaging 9 47.37%
Stock WM Messaging 10 52.63%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2010, 12:12 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC IMAGIO
Carrier: Movilnet CDMA y Digitel GSM

figlesias is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to figlesias
Re: [ROM] Project: Teya 1.2.0 [16-Dec-2010]

Great job I think is one of the best ROM I've tried. but I have a problem when trying to connect my bluetooth headphones (Sony Ericsson HBH-DS970) to my phone only connects the Hands - free and does not connect the Stereo Audio, this happened when I changed to this rom in other rom connects perfect. Sorry for my horrible English.
Old 12-21-2010, 03:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: imagio
Carrier: verizon

gtzags is a n00b
Smile Re: [ROM] Project: Teya 1.2.0 [16-Dec-2010]

Jmart518 – Phenomenal job w/ this ROM! I’m very impressed with the speed of this ROM. While a lot my buddies are jumping ship to AT&T for WP7, I’m so happy w/ this ROM that it will tide me over for the next few months until Verizon gets a WP7 device.

I’ve experienced some of the learning curves with this ROM, but after catching on this post I’m good to go. Here are a few issues I currently have w/ this ROM:

1. I edited the home layout, so on screen 1 I have my eMail accounts vs. the weather. Although I can’t get a consistent repro, when I close out of mail and go to the main screen, sense will restart. This doesn’t happen every time, but at least once a day.

2. Can you expose Active Sync so it’s an option when I add a Quick Link?

3. Can you update the EV icon to 3G

Keep up the great work!
Old 12-21-2010, 05:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Q9M > HTC Vouge > HTC Imagio > Droid X2
Carrier: Verizon

coolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Jmart - I have no complaints but then again, you know my situation.

One thing I have noticed is that in both this ROM and the latest FullDeck ROMs the youtube player has a glitch in it. It will play 1 or 2 videos just fine then it will start to crash. Also if you pause a video mid-stream and try to go back it will crash.

In the Very Clean ROMs and the R14 Fulldeck ROMs (signature) this was not the case and I believe the kitchens were similar, I'm not sure.

Thanks for your time and dedication to this ROM, it is beyond awesome!
- Stedysoft FullDeck R14 -> Notes/bugs/tips HERE
Old 12-21-2010, 11:04 PM
Cookin' Project: Teya
Pocket PC: Omnia i910, HTC Imagio, Now Gnex
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by figlesias View Post
Great job I think is one of the best ROM I've tried. but I have a problem when trying to connect my bluetooth headphones (Sony Ericsson HBH-DS970) to my phone only connects the Hands - free and does not connect the Stereo Audio, this happened when I changed to this rom in other rom connects perfect. Sorry for my horrible English.
Unfortunately, I have not been able to duplicate this problem, but I will keep looking into what may be causing you problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtzags View Post
Jmart518 – Phenomenal job w/ this ROM! I’m very impressed with the speed of this ROM. While a lot my buddies are jumping ship to AT&T for WP7, I’m so happy w/ this ROM that it will tide me over for the next few months until Verizon gets a WP7 device.

I’ve experienced some of the learning curves with this ROM, but after catching on this post I’m good to go. Here are a few issues I currently have w/ this ROM:

1. I edited the home layout, so on screen 1 I have my eMail accounts vs. the weather. Although I can’t get a consistent repro, when I close out of mail and go to the main screen, sense will restart. This doesn’t happen every time, but at least once a day.

2. Can you expose Active Sync so it’s an option when I add a Quick Link?

3. Can you update the EV icon to 3G

Keep up the great work!
The Sense crash is related to CHT, not sure why it happens. I removed the Active Sync shortcut from the start menu because it is accessible in the comm manager. You can find that in two places; Sense settings tab/wireless controls and start/settings/connections/comm manager. If you still want to add it to a quick link, navigate to the windows folder and copy async.lnk to windows/start menu/programs and it will then show up in your quick link list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpoete View Post
Jmart - I have no complaints but then again, you know my situation.

One thing I have noticed is that in both this ROM and the latest FullDeck ROMs the youtube player has a glitch in it. It will play 1 or 2 videos just fine then it will start to crash. Also if you pause a video mid-stream and try to go back it will crash.

In the Very Clean ROMs and the R14 Fulldeck ROMs (signature) this was not the case and I believe the kitchens were similar, I'm not sure.

Thanks for your time and dedication to this ROM, it is beyond awesome!
I tried to duplicate the problem, but haven't been able to get YouTube to lock up. However, YouTube has been a major PITA to deal with, so I am not surprised when you say that it was giving you problems. I hope that it isn't consistently messing up on you.

Thanks again for the feedback guys and I am still tuning 1.3.0, it should drop sometime this week.

Other: Sense 2.5.2019 in a Cab
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-22-2010, 12:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

sonami is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to sonami Send a message via MSN to sonami

im still running 1.1.0, gunna wait till 1.3.0 comes out before i flash again, but i have a question with the new build, 21351. i know it has a new home screen layout, but was wondering if you can still configure it like the old layout (i have mine set the way i like it). and can i restore settings/pim and cht info from the previous build without any complications, or should i configure everything from scratch again?
Old 12-22-2010, 09:42 PM
N00b

sceadwe is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonami View Post
im still running 1.1.0, gunna wait till 1.3.0 comes out before i flash again, but i have a question with the new build, 21351. i know it has a new home screen layout, but was wondering if you can still configure it like the old layout (i have mine set the way i like it). and can i restore settings/pim and cht info from the previous build without any complications, or should i configure everything from scratch again?
i believe his new home screen is just some fancy CHT skinning and modification, so you should be able to return it to the way you like it, and i managed to copy contacts over via PIM but idk bout much else. that is the only thing i copy over between roms.
Old 12-23-2010, 05:51 PM
Cookin' Project: Teya
Pocket PC: Omnia i910, HTC Imagio, Now Gnex
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: [ROM] Project: Teya 1.3.0 [23-Dec-2010]

Project: Teya 1.3.0 Released!

Code:
Changelog:
23-Dec-2010
Updated SYS to 29007
Fixes:
-Plus Code Dialing (confirmed now working in beta tests)
-CHT Slide and Menu images now visible in other positions
-WM stock MMS messaging (confirmed now working in beta tests)
-Taskbar icon EV to 3G
-Minor graphic changes and fixes
Added:
-New Project: Teya [Customizations] with many new features
-Ability to add up to 20 CHT widgets
-Ability to toggle between three different start menu options; HTC Sense, WP7, QuickMenu
-Ability to toggle between two different WM messaging themes; Stock, HTC Sense
Enjoy everybody and Happy Holidays!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-23-2010, 06:39 PM
N00b

sceadwe is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmart518 View Post
Project: Teya 1.3.0 Released!

Code:
Changelog:
23-Dec-2010
Updated SYS to 29007
Fixes:
-Plus Code Dialing (confirmed now working in beta tests)
-CHT Slide and Menu images now visible in other positions
-WM stock MMS messaging (confirmed now working in beta tests)
-Taskbar icon EV to 3G
-Minor graphic changes and fixes
Added:
-New Project: Teya [Customizations] with many new features
-Ability to add up to 20 CHT widgets
-Ability to toggle between three different start menu options; HTC Sense, WP7, QuickMenu
-Ability to toggle between two different WM messaging themes; Stock, HTC Sense
Enjoy everybody and Happy Holidays!
AWESOME! Thanks a lot jmart! Flashing as we speak and then going to test and reply with anything good/bad. Keep up good work.
Old 12-23-2010, 10:26 PM
N00b

sceadwe is a n00b

ok so first thing first, i love it! snappier/faster, responsive, even before overclocking. awesome theme and customization options. and wonderful build of winmo to use (29007)

but oddly i still cannot get wm messaging to push mms through when receiving a picture/video message. idk if its my phone or what but when i select the WM Messaging option i can send and receive sms and i can send mms but mms will not come through when i am receiving a picture or video or even just a blank mms. so i switched back to htc messaging and bam it works. while i do prefer wm messaging usually im ok with having to use htc messaging right now because the rom all around is snappier and im not experiencing the lag i had before with htc messaging. so not a huge problem but thought i would mention it. maybe im just dumb and missing something somewhere. idk.

anyways thank you so much for a wonderfully stable and well built rom i will continue to follow your builds on here and provide my support
Old 12-23-2010, 11:39 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Imagio

jde1962 is a n00b

flashed the 1.2 rom couple of days ago and i like this rom more than energy. anyway to get verizon visual voice mail cab?

thanks for the great rom.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development