PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which messaging client do you prefer?
HTC Messaging 9 47.37%
Stock WM Messaging 10 52.63%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2011, 10:05 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

bobfoertsch is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Project: Teya 1.3.0 [23-Dec-2010]

I am really enjoying this ROM but I have run into a few quirks. I am syncing mail, calendar contacts and tasks with Exchange through Activesync. It seems that if you have recurring calendar appointments set and have notifications enabled for these appointments, the notification does not occur consistently on the phone. I also noticed that if you have any alarms set, the audible notification only occurs once even though I have Repeat turned on. I do occasionally have to soft reboot the phone but not as often as when using the Energy ROMs.
Old 01-19-2011, 02:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon

sonami is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to sonami Send a message via MSN to sonami
Re: [ROM] Project: Teya 1.3.0 [23-Dec-2010]

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobfoertsch View Post
It seems that if you have recurring calendar appointments set and have notifications enabled for these appointments, the notification does not occur consistently on the phone.
Check your settings in CHT editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobfoertsch;2040020I
also noticed that if you have any alarms set, the audible notification only occurs once even though I have Repeat turned on. I do occasionally have to soft reboot the phone but not as often as when using the Energy ROMs.
make sure you are setting alarms through settings/clocks & alarms/alarms. setting them through the CHT widget does not work properly. you might have to reload the rom and try it before installing any other programs, some times you can have conflicts with certain programs...
Old 01-20-2011, 12:02 AM
N00b

sceadwe is a n00b
Re: [ROM] Project: Teya 1.4.0 [19-Jan-2011]

geez huge update. lots of changes. dl'ing now.
Old 01-20-2011, 12:13 AM
Cookin' Project: Teya
Pocket PC: Omnia i910, HTC Imagio, Now Gnex
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

First post updated with Project: Teya 1.4.0 . Please read change log in the first post for all the changes.

Important Notes:
-Project: Teya [Customizations] has really grown, you can now change a ton of stuff with a single program. If you would like to see more "tweaks" or changes let me know.
-I have included WiMoSpeed 1.30 overclock software. For those that don't want to over clock, don't worry, it is set to the default speed of 528 MHz. For those that do OC, it is in the start menu, open it up and feed some speed to your phone!
-I have included a couple new Sense tabs, remember, the more tabs you enable, the more your performance will decrease.

Again, thank you for using Project: Teya and I really hope you guys enjoy it!

@nordicpc, sorry it took so long to get back at you. Thank you so much for the generous donation, I appreciate it!

Other: Sense 2.5.2019 in a Cab

Last edited by jmart518; 01-20-2011 at 12:19 AM.
Old 01-20-2011, 12:17 AM
N00b

sceadwe is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmart518 View Post
First post updated with Project: Teya 1.4.0 . Please read change log in the first post for all the changes.

Important Notes:
-Project: Teya [Customizations] has really grown, you can now change a ton of stuff with a single program. If you would like to see more "tweaks" or changes let me know.
-I have included WiMoSpeed 1.30 overclock software. For those that don't want to over clock, don't worry, it is set to the default speed of 528 MHz. For those that do OC, it is in the start menu, open it up and feed some speed to your phone!

Again, thank you for using Project: Teya and I really hope you guys enjoy it!

@nordicpc, sorry it took so long to get back at you. Thank you so much for the generous donation, I appreciate it!
is wimospeed still incompatible with Verizons MR2 radio update? also love the new clock ;D
Old 01-20-2011, 12:18 AM
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sceadwe View Post
is wimospeed still incompatible with Verizons MR2 radio update? also love the new clock ;D
It is now fully compatible with all Imagio Radios. Thanks buddy, I like it too!

Last edited by jmart518; 01-20-2011 at 12:22 AM.
Old 01-20-2011, 01:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

sonami is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to sonami Send a message via MSN to sonami

very nice! dl now, will report back after i flash/customize everything to my liking. thanks for all the hard work keeping us wm 6.5 users happy, donation sent!!!

Last edited by sonami; 01-20-2011 at 02:08 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-20-2011, 01:39 AM
N00b

sceadwe is a n00b

wow this is so awesome, my imagio's end key literally broke as soon as i finished flashing to your new rom. had to flash back to stock and relock the spl so i can get it replaced by verizon tmrw. not sure what they will give me in replacement because the imagio isnt sold anymore. :/
Old 01-20-2011, 02:15 AM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonami View Post
very nice! dl now, will report back after i flash/customize everything to my liking. thanks for all the hard work keeping us wm 6.5 users happy, donation sent!!!
Awesome, thanks buddy! I really appreciate it (I might need it for a good divorce lawyer after all this time with the phone!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sceadwe View Post
wow this is so awesome, my imagio's end key literally broke as soon as i finished flashing to your new rom. had to flash back to stock and relock the spl so i can get it replaced by verizon tmrw. not sure what they will give me in replacement because the imagio isnt sold anymore. :/
Oh man, no good! I actually just got a replacement a few weeks ago, so you may get another Imagio.
Old 01-20-2011, 02:20 AM
N00b

sceadwe is a n00b

hmmm... there are pros to getting a new imagio and pros to getting a new different phone. pros to the imagio are i get to use your awesome rom and its really not a bad phone considering its the last of a dying breed(WM6) but the pros to getting a different phone are maybe a newer operating system, faster processor, more ram? but those are all just maybes, i have no idea what the replacement would be if it wasnt the imagio.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development