PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2010, 06:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC HD2 / HTC Imagio
Carrier: T-Mobile
Threadstarter

adortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] MyCleanImagio-21874-Sense2.5-CHT-FacebookSense-Apr/5 [Build 1.5]

Quote:
Originally Posted by sak50 View Post
Still cant get this wall paper to work on the lock screen....The .cab worked fine for the ##778 thanks....
I dont know what else you can do... just get the new wallpaper, rename it to lockscreen.png (your wallpaper must be png as well..) then copy to \windows using totalcommander... last case.. rename the original to lockscreen1.png then copy your new lockscreen.png to \windows. Both cases... soft reset after...

Donations

Last edited by adortab; 04-10-2010 at 07:06 PM. Reason: File is not jpg, but png! Thanks m s fland
Old 04-09-2010, 06:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

adortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_s_ifland View Post
Speaking of the lock screen, here is one that happened to me a couple times. If you leave it on the email tab and allow the phone to lock automactically, when you press a button to wake up the phone, the keyboard is up on the lock screen, and you can't get to the slider to unlock it, but after about a minute the keyboard goes away and you can unlock it. Strange, huh? I do have several apps installed on my phone so it could be a software conflict somewhere. Not a big deal though, as it goes away eventually. Great rom though, better than the others, I read the threads and it seems as thought they have all kinds of issues with those others. Thanks for you time and work.
cannot reproduce it on mine...

Last edited by adortab; 04-09-2010 at 06:59 PM.
Old 04-09-2010, 06:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjbjunior View Post
Thank you for this. I had coOkie on my HD2 and didn't want to give it up so you made my day...works great with cleanRAM and Sidebyside weather. (Though I think the sidebyside screwed up the screen rotation.)

I couldn't get inboxextender to work, (delete all) for email; and haptic feedback only works a little bit on the tabs and not at all for the keyboard.

Any simple way of going back to the original phone dialer?

Thanks for all your work!
HD2? did you post at the right forum?
Old 04-09-2010, 09:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

tjbjunior is a n00b

oh yes...I had a tmusa hd2 with cookier on it and gave it back; here, in LA area coverage sux and could only lock 3g while on the freeway. Also, reception was poor with static and pops. Seems like reception is a regional problem with tm.

I went with vzw for coverage and I'm suprised at the clarity on the phone, like a landline
Old 04-10-2010, 12:17 AM
Lurker

BlahT is a n00b

Thank you adortab, this is the most stable rom I have tried so far. I'm using customized Verizon light version build 1.5, but I cannot get the most of the tabs (Home, internet, weather ....) to rotate to landscape. They just show up as blank pages.

There was a discussion of a cab for screen rotation, but I couldn't find the file. Has it been posted?

Last edited by BlahT; 04-10-2010 at 12:30 AM.
Old 04-10-2010, 02:57 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahT View Post
Thank you adortab, this is the most stable rom I have tried so far. I'm using customized Verizon light version build 1.5, but I cannot get the most of the tabs (Home, internet, weather ....) to rotate to landscape. They just show up as blank pages.

There was a discussion of a cab for screen rotation, but I couldn't find the file. Has it been posted?
Ops, i forgot that! There you go...

Please notice:
- Enable Landscape - Coverflow for Music, Documents tab will be disabled, and Footprints, Reader, Documents tab will not display correctly when rotated (Currently these tabs do not have a simple landscape layout)

- Disable Landscape (default setting 1.5) - Coverflow for Music, Documents tab will be enable (auto-rotate), all other tabs rotation is disabled. Btw, on 1.6, the photo tab has coverflow as well (to be released tomorrow, if everything goes ok...)

May not work if you had added/installed your own mod to enable landscape... they were made specifically to work with MyCleanImagio rom only... may work not work on other roms... these mods can be installed on top of each other, so it's safe to play with them... (only registry settings...)

Thank you!

Last edited by adortab; 04-10-2010 at 10:13 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-10-2010, 10:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio: MyClean 1.8 ROM

m_s_ifland is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm_s_ifland is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm_s_ifland is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by adortab View Post
cannot reproduce it on mine...
That's ok, it only happens sometimes, and it goes away. Doesn't really bother me. Thanks for trying though.
Old 04-10-2010, 11:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio: MyClean 1.8 ROM

m_s_ifland is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm_s_ifland is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm_s_ifland is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
I dont know what else you can do... just get the new wallpaper, rename it to lockscreen.jpg (your wallpaper must be jpg as well..) then copy to \windows using totalcommander... last case.. rename the original to lockscreen1.jpg then copy your new lockscreen.jpg to \windows. Both cases... soft reset after...
I notice when I was poking around in the windows folder that the lockscreen file format is not .jpg but .png.
I replaced it with a .png and it worked perfectly.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-10-2010, 05:38 PM
Lurker

BlahT is a n00b

Thank you!! works perfectly.

As a note, in default setting, landscape mode rotates the screen to the wrong side (at least for me) that makes the kickstand useless since everything is upside down. To change this, I just went to Settings -> System -> Screen and changed Orientation to Landscape (left handed)

Quote:
Ops, i forgot that! There you go...

Please notice:
- Enable Landscape - Coverflow for Music, Documents tab will be disabled, and Footprints, Reader, Documents tab will not display correctly when rotated (Currently these tabs do not have a simple landscape layout)

- Disable Landscape (default setting 1.5) - Coverflow for Music, Documents tab will be enable (auto-rotate), all other tabs rotation is disabled. Btw, on 1.6, the photo tab has coverflow as well (to be released tomorrow, if everything goes ok...)

May not work if you had added/installed your own mod to enable landscape... they were made specifically to work with MyCleanImagio rom only... may work not work on other roms... these mods can be installed on top of each other, so it's safe to play with them... (only registry settings...)

Thank you!
Old 04-10-2010, 07:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_s_ifland View Post
I notice when I was poking around in the windows folder that the lockscreen file format is not .jpg but .png.
I replaced it with a .png and it worked perfectly.

Ops!... you are right!!! Thank you very much....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development