PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2010, 01:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

braindoc is keeping up the good workbraindoc is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Drellisdee Whitestone Beta 23549 3/24/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by nukezdoc View Post
Absolutely.

All my music is non-DRM mp3. Some have been ripped from my CD collection, some were purchased via iTunes and subsequently had the DRM removed (the burn on CD and re-import trick), and some were "shared", roughly in equal proportions. The stoppage error applies to all three.

All my music is played off of the SanDisk Mobile Ultra 16GB SD Card. The My Music folder on the SD card is organized into subfolders based on album. For example: \Storage Card\My Music\Repo Man_The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack\07 Let's Have a War.mp3 or \Storage Card\My Music\Liz Phair_Whipsmart\Supernova.mp3.

I've also noticed the spinning circle in the upper left hand corner (next to the turntable icon) runs a LOT when I'm playing. I don't know if that indicates memory buffering or what. The stoppage happens when playing music from a playlist and when playing tunes singly.

When looking at the Energy ROM thread last night, this post seemed to indicate a similar problem, suggesting that it is a bug with Sense 2.5 (as opposed to a problem with the ROM) but its a little thin on details, and I don't think anybody really answered the question.
Do you have the same problem if you play your MP3s via Media Player?
Old 03-25-2010, 01:28 PM
Lurker

nukezdoc is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by braindoc View Post
Do you have the same problem if you play your MP3s via Media Player?
Everything plays well through both WMP and Nitrogen. I tried moving all my music into the My Music folder (no subfolders for albums), but continue to get the same error in the HTC Music tab.
Old 03-25-2010, 01:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

willywonkaisrsh is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by willywonkaisrsh View Post
anyone have a .cab to remove the top curtian?
anyone?
Old 03-25-2010, 02:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

braindoc is keeping up the good workbraindoc is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by nukezdoc View Post
Everything plays well through both WMP and Nitrogen. I tried moving all my music into the My Music folder (no subfolders for albums), but continue to get the same error in the HTC Music tab.
Hmm. My music stored on my storage card under Music/Artist/Album/Songs, slightly different than yours. Perhaps there is an issue with the album art interfering somehow. In each of your album folders do you have a file entitled "hTC_AM_AlbumArt.jpg"?
Old 03-25-2010, 03:16 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by auras76 View Post
how to enable landscape
For Sense 2.5 press the multimedia hardware key.
Old 03-25-2010, 03:31 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by braindoc View Post
Hmm. My music stored on my storage card under Music/Artist/Album/Songs, slightly different than yours. Perhaps there is an issue with the album art interfering somehow. In each of your album folders do you have a file entitled "hTC_AM_AlbumArt.jpg"?
The spinning circle is indication that its searching for albumn art. Try reg edit in post 4 here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=584978
Old 03-25-2010, 03:50 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbrain View Post
I agree. I'm pretty noob to this, but I was drawn by the fact I don't need carrier provisioning. Actually yesterday when I flashed to Build 3 and started up my phone an SMS came through before I did *228 Option 1. I still did a hard reset then went through all the motions.

This build has been incredibily stable once I learned the 2 issues that freeze my Imagio.

#1) As I mentioned if I try to set a contact as an item on my home screen it freezes.

#2) As documented trying to send an MMS through picture messaging froze mine. We now know to insert picture through SMS.

After most of a day of text, email, web and calls my memory was sitting around 71% which is pretty good.Stock ROM sat around 65% with the upgrade.
For item# 1 is this in the people manila tab or the home manila tab?
Old 03-25-2010, 04:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Q9C
Carrier: VZW

johnbrain is just getting started
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

items the home tab as I unchecked the separate people tab.

it's the contacts that come up when I tried to assign a Quick Link to the contact.
Old 03-25-2010, 04:33 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbrain View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

items the home tab as I unchecked the separate people tab.

it's the contacts that come up when I tried to assign a Quick Link to the contact.
With people tab enabled does it work for quick link contact on home screen tab? Also, are you setting link to call or to send a message sms/mms/email?

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 03-25-2010 at 04:41 PM.
Old 03-25-2010, 04:37 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Quick Poll.

Who would rather have the stock MMS/SMS with a older working HTC album that you can send MMS from instead of the HTC Messaging Client?

Using HTC Messaging Client will break the auto trigger for Visual Voicemail.

Using older version of HTC Albumn for stock sms/mms client will remove ability to upload to youtube etc.

Let me hear your input.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development