PPCGeeks Regular

braindoc is keeping up the good workbraindoc is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Drellisdee Whitestone Beta 23549 3/24/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by nukezdoc View Post
Absolutely.

All my music is non-DRM mp3. Some have been ripped from my CD collection, some were purchased via iTunes and subsequently had the DRM removed (the burn on CD and re-import trick), and some were "shared", roughly in equal proportions. The stoppage error applies to all three.

All my music is played off of the SanDisk Mobile Ultra 16GB SD Card. The My Music folder on the SD card is organized into subfolders based on album. For example: \Storage Card\My Music\Repo Man_The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack\07 Let's Have a War.mp3 or \Storage Card\My Music\Liz Phair_Whipsmart\Supernova.mp3.

I've also noticed the spinning circle in the upper left hand corner (next to the turntable icon) runs a LOT when I'm playing. I don't know if that indicates memory buffering or what. The stoppage happens when playing music from a playlist and when playing tunes singly.

When looking at the Energy ROM thread last night, this post seemed to indicate a similar problem, suggesting that it is a bug with Sense 2.5 (as opposed to a problem with the ROM) but its a little thin on details, and I don't think anybody really answered the question.
Do you have the same problem if you play your MP3s via Media Player?