View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 03:50 PM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Drellisdee Whitestone Beta 23549 3/24/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbrain View Post
I agree. I'm pretty noob to this, but I was drawn by the fact I don't need carrier provisioning. Actually yesterday when I flashed to Build 3 and started up my phone an SMS came through before I did *228 Option 1. I still did a hard reset then went through all the motions.

This build has been incredibily stable once I learned the 2 issues that freeze my Imagio.

#1) As I mentioned if I try to set a contact as an item on my home screen it freezes.

#2) As documented trying to send an MMS through picture messaging froze mine. We now know to insert picture through SMS.

After most of a day of text, email, web and calls my memory was sitting around 71% which is pretty good.Stock ROM sat around 65% with the upgrade.
For item# 1 is this in the people manila tab or the home manila tab?