PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2010, 09:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Q9C
Carrier: VZW

johnbrain is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Drellisdee Whitestone Beta 23544

Any idea why the download link just says Processing Download request. I don't get to download the latyest ROM unlike the previous 2 Mediafire worked fine.
Old 03-18-2010, 09:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc imagio
Carrier: verizon wireless

jadedame is keeping up the good workjadedame is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbrain View Post
Any idea why the download link just says Processing Download request. I don't get to download the latyest ROM unlike the previous 2 Mediafire worked fine.
just finished dl-ing and it's fine...
Old 03-18-2010, 09:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Q9C
Carrier: VZW

johnbrain is just getting started

Weird. I dl'ed the previous two no problem. Now I get to the DL page and it says "Processing Download Request" but that never changes to the "Start Download"
Old 03-19-2010, 09:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: verizon

wedgemoose is keeping up the good workwedgemoose is keeping up the good work

Drellisdee,

just downlaoded your ROM. Good work guy!!!! Not happy with 2.5 but that has nothing to do with you. i'm still in the learning the tricks and function stages. But i don't know if you want non working things still or not. there is one that probably no one would use anyways but i figured i tell you

"Help" when you open it stays on online help & how-to and it does nothing when you select view.

just letting you know. No one would use anyways. and who knows, it might just be my phone

thanks for the ROM..... Good Work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-19-2010, 11:08 AM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Download folder locked for new upload.
Old 03-19-2010, 11:52 AM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Folder Unlocked and uploaded 23549.
Old 03-19-2010, 12:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Imagio

s004kcg is keeping up the good works004kcg is keeping up the good work
Re: [ROM] Drellisdee Whitestone Beta 23549

so aside from removing the calibration screen , is beta 2 much diff? Beta 1 runs very well, what advantage to beta 2 , or should i wait until you release Beta 3 tomorrow ?
Old 03-19-2010, 12:50 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by s004kcg View Post
so aside from removing the calibration screen , is beta 2 much diff? Beta 1 runs very well, what advantage to beta 2 , or should i wait until you release Beta 3 tomorrow ?
Its a newer sys is the main difference. It will probably be several days before I have a chance to release anything else as I have a busy weekend with the family.
Old 03-19-2010, 01:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

wedgemoose is keeping up the good workwedgemoose is keeping up the good work

guys, i don't want to bother you or anyhting(I got yelled at earlier). but i've been searching pretty hard. I'm getting no "missed calls" or new "Voicemail" on the home screen. they show up in the top task bar thing but not in the middle of the home screen like they used to (stock ROM). Plus the weird thing is I'm getting a text after every test call I make to the phone. a text with all numbers and letters, I don't know what I'm missing (setting)????

I'm having a hard time with sense 2.5 as it is

thanks in advance

Edit: i meant voicemail not "e-mail" (fixed above)

Last edited by wedgemoose; 03-19-2010 at 01:08 PM.
Old 03-19-2010, 01:28 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgemoose View Post
guys, i don't want to bother you or anyhting(I got yelled at earlier). but i've been searching pretty hard. I'm getting no "missed calls" or new "Voicemail" on the home screen. they show up in the top task bar thing but not in the middle of the home screen like they used to (stock ROM). Plus the weird thing is I'm getting a text after every test call I make to the phone. a text with all numbers and letters, I don't know what I'm missing (setting)????

I'm having a hard time with sense 2.5 as it is

thanks in advance

Edit: i meant voicemail not "e-mail" (fixed above)
Are you subscribed to visual voicemail? You need to relogin (app is in start menu) as thats the sms trigger to launch visual voicemail you are getting. The missed calls and voice mail in the manila homescreen are part of sense 2.0 from stock rom but are not a feature of sense/manila 2.5.

edit: Looks like the sms trigger isn't auto launching the visual voice mail. I'll look at it later. It may not work with the new way sms is handled in sense 2.5

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 03-19-2010 at 02:28 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development