PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2010, 03:16 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Drellisdee Whitestone Beta 23544

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbh00jh View Post
I have been using Opera 10 since Alpha 1 and haven't had any problems yet.
Never have used 9.7. When I was aligning screen at set-up the screen turned solid white and froze. Did soft reset and it was fine from then on.
I have run all my apps and programs and they all work fine. Internet , email , text , mms all fine.
Thanks for telling me the align screen white flash is from a registry edit ill need to remove for next one.
Old 03-18-2010, 05:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Droid Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

coolingoutofhabit is becoming a great contributor

First, thank you drellisdee! I love this ROM...it makes a good phone so much better! I will be donating tomorrow (Payday).

I am still having a couple issues with this which were in Alpha 2, also. FM Radio is still not working for me. I plug in my headphone and click the icon and get a popup stating that there was an "unexpected error". That's all the info I have. Also, I can't get any appointments to show on the Home Tab. I've tried syncing with Outlook (which worked on the original and VZW update ROMs) and I've tried adding a new appointment via HTC Calander app, but neither works.

Thank you again for a great ROM!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-18-2010, 05:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: verizon

s004kcg is keeping up the good works004kcg is keeping up the good work

Drell on the alpha 1 version you had an app installed that would rotate the screen into landscape and keep it there, do you have that app in a cab or is it on the beta1 rom and i just cant find it?
Old 03-18-2010, 06:03 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucb3 View Post
Works great except still having problem on lock screen with appointments not showing all I see is the calendar icon but no appointment data.
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolingoutofhabit View Post
First, thank you drellisdee! I love this ROM...it makes a good phone so much better! I will be donating tomorrow (Payday).

I am still having a couple issues with this which were in Alpha 2, also. FM Radio is still not working for me. I plug in my headphone and click the icon and get a popup stating that there was an "unexpected error". That's all the info I have. Also, I can't get any appointments to show on the Home Tab. I've tried syncing with Outlook (which worked on the original and VZW update ROMs) and I've tried adding a new appointment via HTC Calander app, but neither works.

Thank you again for a great ROM!
What other apps have you guys installed? They all seem to work for me on beta1. Thanks for the feedback coolingoutofhabit!

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 03-18-2010 at 06:06 PM.
Old 03-18-2010, 06:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
What other apps have you guys installed they all seem to work for me on beta1
I installed Pandora to SD & deleted some files like the sample music files. I also deleted everything out of the StartUp folder except Showcase. I don't if that may affect it or not, but I've done that in every ROM so far (original, update, and NRG) and this is the only one that the FM Radio doesn't work on.

Edit: I got FM Radio to work. It gives me the "unexpected error" if I plug the headset in BEFORE I start the app. But, if I start the app first and let the prompt pop up and then plug the headset in, it works fine. Still trying to conquer the Appointment problem though.

Last edited by coolingoutofhabit; 03-18-2010 at 06:31 PM.
Old 03-18-2010, 06:41 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible ,HTC Imagio

jbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I haven't tried the FM radio since I don't use it , but all my appointments show up fine on lock screen and on the home screen. I use the cookie home screen app so I always have two appointments showing on the home screen.
Everything else working fine.
Radio
1.39.00.0627r
Old 03-18-2010, 06:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Fascinate

djp952 is becoming a great contributor

Drellisdee, all I can say so far is WOW! This is a great ROM, so far it's very smooth and working quite well. I admit I tried NRG's first, but I really prefer the more "stock" ROM you've created. It's far easier to customize the base OS/SenseUI than it is to work around or try and remove extra stuff cooked into the ROM.

Please keep up the good work, you're getting money from me for this one. I'll post back with any issues I find that haven't been mentioned yet in here.

Can't wait for the final version, this is precisely what I wanted from a custom 6.5.x/Sense 2.5 ROM.

One suggestion I might make off the bat is that I thought how NRG provided a Provisioning application with embedded .CABs for each service provider to set up things like MMS automatically was a real help. I don't know how you guys all get along with each other, but if there is sharing amongst you, I think it would be a fantastic addition and certainly can't be considered 'bloat'

THANK YOU

edit: Donated. I hope it helps, it's worth every penny already to me.

Last edited by djp952; 03-18-2010 at 06:49 PM.
Old 03-18-2010, 06:54 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

brucb3 is just getting started

Ok I added a new appointment for tomorrow and it showed up on the lock screen. Maybe its doesn't work for old appointments that I reloaded with Myphone after I flashed beta. Dont have another old appointment until the 28th so can't test my theory. Other than that a perfect Rom.
Old 03-18-2010, 07:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Anyone able to tell me what the shortcuts in the StartUp folder are? Would hate to reflash just to try that as a possible solution. I guess I would need the whole "link" address.
Old 03-18-2010, 07:16 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolingoutofhabit View Post
Anyone able to tell me what the shortcuts in the StartUp folder are? Would hate to reflash just to try that as a possible solution. I guess I would need the whole "link" address.
Its probably the pocket outlook one causing it. I backup on exchange and all my appts are there.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development