PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2010, 06:03 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

Patrickjb is keeping up the good workPatrickjb is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Drellisdee Whitestone Beta 23549

I can receive text messages, but not send :/ Strange.
Old 03-20-2010, 06:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

cslawren is keeping up the good workcslawren is keeping up the good work

Drellisdee, I noticed that you had Swype 3.9 baked in one of the alphas, and then pulled it in later builds. Were you able to figure out how to bake it in without that error on startup that everyone seems to be encountering?
SYS: Windows Mobile 6.5.5 23568
Old 03-20-2010, 06:22 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible ,HTC Imagio

jbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrickjb View Post
My texts working fine. Don't understand that. Maybe someone has a solution.
Radio
1.39.00.0627r
Old 03-20-2010, 06:25 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible ,HTC Imagio

jbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by cslawren View Post
Drellisdee, I noticed that you had Swype 3.9 baked in one of the alphas, and then pulled it in later builds. Were you able to figure out how to bake it in without that error on startup that everyone seems to be encountering?
I had a swype cab and had to get rid of it. Seems to be a bug in the keyboard.
Old 03-21-2010, 04:46 AM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cslawren View Post
You have to set the "model" of the device to "Leo" for it work correctly, but that obviously messed things up for other applications

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
Old 03-21-2010, 09:05 AM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
You have to set the "model" of the device to "Leo" for it work correctly, but that obviously messed things up for other applications
Yep, thats exactly why I left it out.
Old 03-21-2010, 09:08 AM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrickjb View Post
Text or picture messaging? For picture messaging you have to do the fix in post #2. For sms or text messaging there have been no reports of anyone else ever having this problem on any edition of my roms. Any extra cabs or apps you have installed?
Old 03-21-2010, 10:12 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

thepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by drellisdee View Post
Yep, thats exactly why I left it out.
Why don't you just use the other version of swype (the older one that didn't mess things up)?
Old 03-21-2010, 10:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: verizon

s004kcg is keeping up the good works004kcg is keeping up the good work

Am i just a slacker or Noob, i cannot for the life of me get slacker radio to work correctly. I set up an account, fire up the program, pick a station and get the following message:

"Oops, something went wrong, skip to the next track"

Anyone figure this out? Looks like a cool program
Old 03-21-2010, 10:56 AM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by s004kcg View Post
Am i just a slacker or Noob, i cannot for the life of me get slacker radio to work correctly. I set up an account, fire up the program, pick a station and get the following message:

"Oops, something went wrong, skip to the next track"

Anyone figure this out? Looks like a cool program
Good find! I've never tried it and it was an expired beta. I'll have an already tested working one in next release.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development