View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 10:56 AM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Drellisdee Whitestone Beta 23549

Quote:
Originally Posted by s004kcg View Post
Am i just a slacker or Noob, i cannot for the life of me get slacker radio to work correctly. I set up an account, fire up the program, pick a station and get the following message:

"Oops, something went wrong, skip to the next track"

Anyone figure this out? Looks like a cool program
Good find! I've never tried it and it was an expired beta. I'll have an already tested working one in next release.
This post has been thanked 2 times.