PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2010, 01:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Q9C
Carrier: VZW

johnbrain is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

brought my laptop to do this on the go but media fire must be slammed or something as my download won't start. will try later
Old 03-18-2010, 01:31 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible ,HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

jbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [ROM] Drellisdee Whitestone Beta 23544

Phone set up and tested. Everything works fine , have not had any problems yet. Everything fast and stable , you did a great job.
Radio
1.39.00.0627r
Old 03-18-2010, 01:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

cslawren is keeping up the good workcslawren is keeping up the good work

Hey Drell, I don't know if anyone else has had this issue but on Alpha 2 and now Beta 1, right after I flash and it prompts me to align the screen, I'm unable to set the date (it defaults to 12/22/2009, I don' know why). I try to click next despite the incorrect date and doesn't do anything. It's not frozen, and I can keep clicking next, it just doesn't move forward. Any ideas?

Edit: Fixed it by ActiveSync with my computer to set the time and date right, and then pulled the battery and just clicked next since the time and date were correct. That seemed to work, but still a bug worth looking into.
SYS: Windows Mobile 6.5.5 23568

Last edited by cslawren; 03-18-2010 at 01:38 PM.
Old 03-18-2010, 01:49 PM
N00b

brucb3 is just getting started

Works great except still having problem on lock screen with appointments not showing all I see is the calendar icon but no appointment data.
Old 03-18-2010, 02:06 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucb3 View Post
Works great except still having problem on lock screen with appointments not showing all I see is the calendar icon but no appointment data.
I'll look into it soon. It wasn't something high on the priority list for stability.
Old 03-18-2010, 02:09 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by cslawren View Post
Hey Drell, I don't know if anyone else has had this issue but on Alpha 2 and now Beta 1, right after I flash and it prompts me to align the screen, I'm unable to set the date (it defaults to 12/22/2009, I don' know why). I try to click next despite the incorrect date and doesn't do anything. It's not frozen, and I can keep clicking next, it just doesn't move forward. Any ideas?

Edit: Fixed it by ActiveSync with my computer to set the time and date right, and then pulled the battery and just clicked next since the time and date were correct. That seemed to work, but still a bug worth looking into.
It should auto update time date from mobile network. Anyone else seen this? If this happens you can press next and if for some reason doesn't update time date from VZW you can set it in start/settings/clocks & alarms.
Old 03-18-2010, 02:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by drellisdee View Post
It should auto update time date from mobile network. Anyone else seen this? If this happens you can press next and if for some reason doesn't update time date from VZW you can set it in start/settings/clocks & alarms.
I'm on GSM roaming, and I was under the impression that it still updated the time (it did when I changed time zones from London to Paris the other day), but who knows. I'll let you know if it still does that when I get back in the States on Sunday.
Old 03-18-2010, 02:20 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cslawren View Post
I'm on GSM roaming, and I was under the impression that it still updated the time (it did when I changed time zones from London to Paris the other day), but who knows. I'll let you know if it still does that when I get back in the States on Sunday.
Thats probably what it is. Does the gsm data/cellular stuff work ok? I don't plan on leaving the country anytime soon to test. Flashing while out of the country well thats dedicated and a bit dangerous
Old 03-18-2010, 02:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by drellisdee View Post
Thats probably what it is. Does the gsm data/cellular stuff work ok? I don't plan on leaving the country anytime soon to test. Flashing while out of the country well thats dedicated and a bit dangerous
Lol, yeah data seems to work just fine, phone calls are fine, so the provisioning appears perfect for the VZW sim card. Aside from that hiccup post-flash, it works just like it would in the US. Great rom Drellisdee. I'll let you know if I notice any other quirks.
Old 03-18-2010, 02:40 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible ,HTC Imagio

jbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I have been using Opera 10 since Alpha 1 and haven't had any problems yet.
Never have used 9.7. When I was aligning screen at set-up the screen turned solid white and froze. Did soft reset and it was fine from then on.
I have run all my apps and programs and they all work fine. Internet , email , text , mms all fine.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development