View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 01:28 PM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Drellisdee Whitestone Beta 23549

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgemoose View Post
guys, i don't want to bother you or anyhting(I got yelled at earlier). but i've been searching pretty hard. I'm getting no "missed calls" or new "Voicemail" on the home screen. they show up in the top task bar thing but not in the middle of the home screen like they used to (stock ROM). Plus the weird thing is I'm getting a text after every test call I make to the phone. a text with all numbers and letters, I don't know what I'm missing (setting)????

I'm having a hard time with sense 2.5 as it is

thanks in advance

Edit: i meant voicemail not "e-mail" (fixed above)
Are you subscribed to visual voicemail? You need to relogin (app is in start menu) as thats the sms trigger to launch visual voicemail you are getting. The missed calls and voice mail in the manila homescreen are part of sense 2.0 from stock rom but are not a feature of sense/manila 2.5.

edit: Looks like the sms trigger isn't auto launching the visual voice mail. I'll look at it later. It may not work with the new way sms is handled in sense 2.5

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 03-19-2010 at 02:28 PM.