PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2010, 06:30 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible ,HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

jbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Drellisdee Whitestone Alpha 21895

Have any idea (approx) what time man , like to flash before I hit the sheets ?
Radio
1.39.00.0627r
Old 03-16-2010, 06:58 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO3D
Carrier: SERO-P

lafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stuff
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.16823/1030; U; en) Presto/2.4.15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drellisdee
Com5 build will be uploaded tonight.
thanks man.
i was just about to download a nrg rom.
now i dont have to
Old 03-16-2010, 07:46 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Hey dr what kitchen are you using?
and whats the diff between com 2 and com 5
Old 03-16-2010, 08:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: verizon

s004kcg is keeping up the good works004kcg is keeping up the good work

Id like to put out a warning, not sure if the following happened because of more than one cab not being compatible, but i loaded Nanogroove and my phone would no longer ring. The calls would come through but just didnt ring. I soft rest and messed with settings to no avail. Started removing cabs and after removing Nanogroove, tada, ringer back without problem.

so if anyone else experiences this, now you know, oh and you are warned .

Loving the ROM Drellisdee
Old 03-16-2010, 08:08 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbh00jh View Post
Have any idea (approx) what time man , like to flash before I hit the sheets ?
Will be later tonight 11pm est ish. After spending lots of time in IRC for hardspl I promised my wife I'd leave the computer alone while she is awake for a while as she was getting a little upset. Its still very much a work in progress as the youtube and video issues NRG and Mr X are having I am too. I've built and rebuilt over twenty test roms since hardspl release and can get the video working and it stops then seems to start working again for no apparent reason then stops right after. I've swapped in and out all the related pkgs. Maybe Conflipper can figure it out when he builds or else ill have to go back to stock and change out packages one by one to figure it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
Hey dr what kitchen are you using?
and whats the diff between com 2 and com 5
My own kitchen.

The stock imagio rom is com2. Com5 are the more bleeding edge sys with the large finger friendly buttons and the start menu icon in bottom left corner of phone.

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 03-16-2010 at 09:01 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-16-2010, 08:43 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible ,HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

jbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by drellisdee View Post
Will be later tonight 11pm est ish. After spending lots of time in IRC for hardspl I promised my wife I'd leave the computer alone while she is awake for a while as she was getting a little upset. Its still very much a work in progress as the youtube and video issues NRG and Mr X are having I am too. I've builtd and rebuilt over twenty test roms since hardspl release and can't get the video and it stops then seems to start working again for no apparent reason then stops right after. I've swapped in and out all the related pkgs. Maybe Conflipper can figure it out when he builds or else ill have to go back to stock and change out packages one by one to figure it out.

My own kitchen.

The stock imagio rom is com2. Com5 are the more bleeding edge sys with the large finger friendly buttons and the start menu icon in bottom left corner of phone.
Wasn't trying to rush you , and I understand about the wife. I will check back around 11:30 . It's just easier to flash before bedtime , instead of in the morning when you have to get out the door. Thanks for the hard work and the quality product ! !
Old 03-16-2010, 10:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Re: [ROM] Drellisdee Whitestone Alpha 21895/23544

MMKay, this was driving me up a wall, the task bar i was using failed to show the appropriate text received icon when i received a text, instead it showed an old school icon. Two days later i discovered that the DLL that controls it in 6.5.x is not in many of the taskbar cabs. Well i whipped up a little fix for my task bar to show the blue bubble in the pic.

If you use this one or like it apply the attached cab, it will overwrite the MessageRes.dll, which only has the text bubbles in it.

If you want a different text icon used i would be happy to make it, meaning i will use existing images just package up the cab for you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 08text.jpg (15.1 KB, 21 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab Text Message Icon.cab (6.1 KB, 4 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-16-2010, 10:52 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Com5 23544 build up see 1st post.
Old 03-16-2010, 10:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Drell, if you make the com 5 version , is there a way to get rid of the clock in the upper right corner, the normal way we could turn it off in our stock imagio doesnt exist in the com 5 version
Old 03-16-2010, 11:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Apache>>>>Raphael/Touch Pro CDMA>>>>IMAGIO>>>Droid
Carrier: metroPCS

Wtanis is keeping up the good workWtanis is keeping up the good work

Drell in the first post you say you prefer the com2 build over the com 5....why is that?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development