View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 08:43 PM
jbh00jh
Almost a VIP

jbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Drellisdee Whitestone Alpha 21895

Quote:
Originally Posted by drellisdee View Post
Will be later tonight 11pm est ish. After spending lots of time in IRC for hardspl I promised my wife I'd leave the computer alone while she is awake for a while as she was getting a little upset. Its still very much a work in progress as the youtube and video issues NRG and Mr X are having I am too. I've builtd and rebuilt over twenty test roms since hardspl release and can't get the video and it stops then seems to start working again for no apparent reason then stops right after. I've swapped in and out all the related pkgs. Maybe Conflipper can figure it out when he builds or else ill have to go back to stock and change out packages one by one to figure it out.

My own kitchen.

The stock imagio rom is com2. Com5 are the more bleeding edge sys with the large finger friendly buttons and the start menu icon in bottom left corner of phone.
Wasn't trying to rush you , and I understand about the wife. I will check back around 11:30 . It's just easier to flash before bedtime , instead of in the morning when you have to get out the door. Thanks for the hard work and the quality product ! !
Radio
1.39.00.0627r