View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 08:08 PM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Drellisdee Whitestone Alpha 21895

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbh00jh View Post
Have any idea (approx) what time man , like to flash before I hit the sheets ?
Will be later tonight 11pm est ish. After spending lots of time in IRC for hardspl I promised my wife I'd leave the computer alone while she is awake for a while as she was getting a little upset. Its still very much a work in progress as the youtube and video issues NRG and Mr X are having I am too. I've built and rebuilt over twenty test roms since hardspl release and can get the video working and it stops then seems to start working again for no apparent reason then stops right after. I've swapped in and out all the related pkgs. Maybe Conflipper can figure it out when he builds or else ill have to go back to stock and change out packages one by one to figure it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
Hey dr what kitchen are you using?
and whats the diff between com 2 and com 5
My own kitchen.

The stock imagio rom is com2. Com5 are the more bleeding edge sys with the large finger friendly buttons and the start menu icon in bottom left corner of phone.

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 03-16-2010 at 09:01 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.