PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2011, 03:07 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Mar 15| 21916|29017 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 202

I got an Imagio from a friend to test ROMs on. It's here permanently :P

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-19-2011, 10:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio™
Carrier: Verizon

y0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via ICQ to y0himba Send a message via AIM to y0himba Send a message via MSN to y0himba Send a message via Yahoo to y0himba Send a message via Skype™ to y0himba
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Mar 15| 21916|29017 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 202

Now THAT is good news. Thanks to whomever gave NRG the Imagio.
Old 03-19-2011, 04:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Page Plus

bawaji is keeping up the good workbawaji is keeping up the good work

And hope he figures out the long-standing bugs like YouTube, etc.
Old 03-21-2011, 05:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

ProfEngr is a n00b

Wait, 2 whole days without a single post?!

Did I miss something?
Old 03-22-2011, 12:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

pm_mazur is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfEngr View Post
Wait, 2 whole days without a single post?!

Did I miss something?
quiet... too quiet.

I'm jumping between nrg and teya roms constantly. hopefuly we'll get kinks worked out since he has an actual imagio to play with
Old 03-22-2011, 06:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro
Carrier: sprint

bboychee is a n00b

I just installed your ROM on my HTC touch pro and it's FANTASTIC! however, i have one question. I'm trying to set up an email account on hotmail. After entering my email and password, a message pops up saying "the windows live ID service requires a certificate, but yours isn't working. you can probably fix this by updating the time and date in your device settings. after you do that, try connecting again." i don't understand the certificate part since this was my first time burning a rom. how do we about this? i apologize, i'm new to all this. your help will be kindly appreciated!
Old 03-22-2011, 07:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Page Plus

bawaji is keeping up the good workbawaji is keeping up the good work

March 21 ROMs are out...
Old 03-23-2011, 06:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

pm_mazur is just getting started

On the 29017.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.sencity.Mar.21 ROM I'm having trouble accessing both yahoo and hotmail accounts. Yahoo has problems logging in and when hotmail account is created it's not shown in the inbox account selection. also I cannot select the messages on the hotmail account. Anybody having the same issues?
Old 03-23-2011, 08:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Quote:
Originally Posted by bawaji View Post
And hope he figures out the long-standing bugs like YouTube, etc.
Exactly what are ALL the bugs on the NRG ROM for the Imagio?

SN: Im new to the Imagio because this is what Verizon gave me 2 days ago when my Touch Pro2 stopped responding. NRG on the TP2 was flawless. I havent hard-spl unlocked this device yet but I plan to soon. Until then Im down with researching solutions & tweaks to get things running smooth until NRG cooks in fixes!! (which he always does)
Old 03-24-2011, 12:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

wwjclemd is becoming a great contributor

SN: Im new to the Imagio because this is what Verizon gave me 2 days ago when my Touch Pro2 stopped responding. NRG on the TP2 was flawless. I havent hard-spl unlocked this device yet but I plan to soon. Until then Im down with researching solutions & tweaks to get things running smooth until NRG cooks in fixes!! (which he always does)[/QUOTE]

Im in the same boat... insurance gave me an Imagio to replace my TP2... Im currently on the "Energy.IMAGIO.29017.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.sencity.M ar.15"...
His roms were much smoother on the TP2 untill I installed the overclock for the Imagio... Now im impressed. Now this rom rom is much faster/smoother than it was on my TP2(even with overclocking on the TP2) I havn't had any of the lock up issues or sleep of death issues that I had w/my TP2 either.
I have flashed hundreds of roms on my TP2 and was slightly worried about getting my "Fix" with the imagio... all I can say is that this rom has me flyin again

The only issue I have found is with youtube... It always gives me a "device is out of memory" error... No biggie though. I was never crazy about utube anyway. Oh yea... and battery life, but im attributing that to the overclock

THANK YOU NRG!!!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development