PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 01:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Page Plus

bawaji is keeping up the good workbawaji is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Feb 28| 21916|28244 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 201

The easiest thing to try would be to see if this has been fixed in the Feb 28th ROM which is out now.
Old 03-04-2011, 02:31 PM
Lurker
Carrier: Verizon

SQLSamulski is a n00b
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jan 06| 21916|29007 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 201

The Visual Voicemail trick isn't working w/ the Feb 28 release, anyone have any tips?
Old 03-04-2011, 04:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

pm_mazur is just getting started
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Feb 28| 21916|28244 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 201

Can anyone confirm that txting works on Feb 28 28244 roms?
Old 03-04-2011, 05:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Yes, it works for me.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-06-2011, 06:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

I've been having some fun times restarting my phone lately.. i have the feb 28th secity ROM 28244. I'm still trying to find something stable especially that i'll be out of country without a laptop. also I noticed that march 2nd is out and I have a feeling that it's gonna be a base ROM meaning that microsoft applications will not be available. I'm gonna find out in a few days.. Unless anyone else know anything about that
Old 03-06-2011, 01:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker

I assume you are not running any overclocking software? Have you tried the Mar 02 version of Sencity ROM or the Energy.IMAGIO.28244.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Feb.28 ROM to see if it is only the 28.Feb sencity ROM which is giving stability issues?

I always keep a copy of the stock ROM's nbh file in the root folder of my micro SD card when I travel out of the country. That way, if there are problems with the custom ROM, I can always get into the bootloader mode and load the stock ROM. Even though it may have limited "eye candy" and sense, it will at least work for calls and texts without (hopefully) requiring frequent restarts. I also keep cabs for Total Commander, PIM Backup, and other useful programs which I use often so they can be used with the stock ROM.

Probably not the answer you were looking for but hope the above helps!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-06-2011, 04:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bawaji View Post
I assume you are not running any overclocking software? Have you tried the Mar 02 version of Sencity ROM or the Energy.IMAGIO.28244.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Feb.28 ROM to see if it is only the 28.Feb sencity ROM which is giving stability issues?

I always keep a copy of the stock ROM's nbh file in the root folder of my micro SD card when I travel out of the country. That way, if there are problems with the custom ROM, I can always get into the bootloader mode and load the stock ROM. Even though it may have limited "eye candy" and sense, it will at least work for calls and texts without (hopefully) requiring frequent restarts. I also keep cabs for Total Commander, PIM Backup, and other useful programs which I use often so they can be used with the stock ROM.

Probably not the answer you were looking for but hope the above helps!

Seems like i had stability issues with the htc android lockscreen. I swapped it back to stock (which I think that it's much better anyways) and the sense appears to be now working.. And no blank screens. I actually was using the overclocking software but I never had any trouble with older ROMs.
Old 03-09-2011, 01:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Axim X51v, Tilt, 8525 VX6900, Imagio
Carrier: AT&T & Verizon

jadesse is becoming a great contributor
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Mar 8| 21916|29008 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 202

I hate to be ungrateful but it seems that everytime the thread shows there has been an updates. It takes several days for it to appear. What seems to be the deal.

I flashed Feb. 19 cookie & with every call my phone goes to voice mail.
Old 03-09-2011, 06:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Mar 8| 21916|29008 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 202

NRGZ makes the Energy ROM for several phones and also several ROMs per phone. Though he may be cooking all the ROMs in a day or two, he must be limited by how much he can upload in a day -- his ROMs must be several gigs in total! It may take a while for all the ROMs to get through the upload queue to the host. I have noticed that on the average, the ROMs for Imagio are up within two days. They are delayed sometimes though.

This time, it looks like the March 8 ROMs were uploaded quicker than usual. The CHT ROMS are up within a day!=D>

Last edited by bawaji; 03-09-2011 at 06:55 PM.
Old 03-10-2011, 01:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bawaji View Post
NRGZ makes the Energy ROM for several phones and also several ROMs per phone. Though he may be cooking all the ROMs in a day or two, he must be limited by how much he can upload in a day -- his ROMs must be several gigs in total! It may take a while for all the ROMs to get through the upload queue to the host. I have noticed that on the average, the ROMs for Imagio are up within two days. They are delayed sometimes though.

This time, it looks like the March 8 ROMs were uploaded quicker than usual. The CHT ROMS are up within a day!=D>
even if it has been a day or two. we at least know that an update is coming. besides he prob. doesn't sit on his ass all day uploading roms to 10 phones... at least i wouldnt

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development