View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 12:47 AM
wwjclemd
PPCGeeks Regular

wwjclemd is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Mar 15| 21916|29017 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 202

SN: Im new to the Imagio because this is what Verizon gave me 2 days ago when my Touch Pro2 stopped responding. NRG on the TP2 was flawless. I havent hard-spl unlocked this device yet but I plan to soon. Until then Im down with researching solutions & tweaks to get things running smooth until NRG cooks in fixes!! (which he always does)[/QUOTE]

Im in the same boat... insurance gave me an Imagio to replace my TP2... Im currently on the "Energy.IMAGIO.29017.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.sencity.M ar.15"...
His roms were much smoother on the TP2 untill I installed the overclock for the Imagio... Now im impressed. Now this rom rom is much faster/smoother than it was on my TP2(even with overclocking on the TP2) I havn't had any of the lock up issues or sleep of death issues that I had w/my TP2 either.
I have flashed hundreds of roms on my TP2 and was slightly worried about getting my "Fix" with the imagio... all I can say is that this rom has me flyin again

The only issue I have found is with youtube... It always gives me a "device is out of memory" error... No biggie though. I was never crazy about utube anyway. Oh yea... and battery life, but im attributing that to the overclock

THANK YOU NRG!!!!!