PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2010, 03:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Q9M > HTC Vouge > HTC Imagio > Droid X2
Carrier: Verizon

coolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Nov 19| 21916|23148 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by bawaji View Post
Problem with Energy.IMAGIO.23148.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Nov.19 --- Shutdown does not work either from the action menu or keeping the end key pressed and selecting shutdown from the quick menu. Returns to the home tab screen. Anyone else notice the same? Happens using both the compact start menu and the normal start menu.

Back to Energy.IMAGIO.21684.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Nov.09 for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by docj View Post
I installed Energy.IMAGIO.23148.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Nov.19 and also experienced the same problem getting shutdown to function correctly. I restarted the device and it did not change the behavior. I grabbed the xdashutdown cab in another forum post (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-imagio...hemes-etc.html) & installed that for now, and it works fine.
Per NRG's Twitter the fix to that issue is HERE
- Stedysoft FullDeck R14 -> Notes/bugs/tips HERE
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-21-2010, 04:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Q9M > HTC Vouge > HTC Imagio > Droid X2

coolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Nov 19| 21916|23148 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by bawaji View Post
coolpoete - I am able to put the phone in bootloader mode and load the ROM when connected to the PC. I would like to be able to update the ROM when not connected to a PC.

I will try and fish out a 4GB microSD card I may have and see if it works. Could someone let me know if my procedure is correct? Thanks!
I flash using this method up to last night, works just fine for me. I have a 8 GB sd card. Put the WHITIMG.NBH file on the root directory of the SD card and then restart while putting the phone in flash mode and it will tell you to press "End" to flash.
Old 11-21-2010, 04:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: imagio

Toysrme is keeping up the good workToysrme is keeping up the good work
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Nov 8| 21916|21684 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpoete View Post
There's just no need to go around calling people stupid.
Hey dumbass. I didn't call him stupid. However, I did call you ignorant for not reading more closely.
Old 11-21-2010, 04:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

sonami is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to sonami Send a message via MSN to sonami

i think im going to have to go back to the old cht version, the cht 2.0 is just to damn glitchy for me. the phone freezes on the lock screen, the quick links disappear all the time, and the phone is just full of lag. didnt have any of these issues with the old cht version. was hopping the nov 19 update would take care of these things, but they seem to be the same if not worse. oh well, back to the good old energy.21916.sense2.5.cookie rom.
Old 11-21-2010, 07:53 PM
The Admin-Ninja
Pocket PC: Note 2; Note 10.1
Carrier: Sprint

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Nov 8| 21916|21684 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toysrme View Post
Hey dumbass. I didn't call him stupid. However, I did call you ignorant for not reading more closely.
Let's not do this again so we don't have to use the time out chair please.

Thanks
Earned my Brown Belt..."Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."
Muhammad Ali
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-21-2010, 08:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Page Plus

bawaji is keeping up the good workbawaji is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpoete View Post
Per NRG's Twitter the fix to that issue is HERE
Thanks for the link. Any overwhelming reasons to update to Nov 19 23148 ROM form the Nov 09 21684 ROM? Are there any advantages to the 23148 ROM like speed, stability, etc?
Old 11-21-2010, 10:17 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: VZW

randcool is a n00b

According to NRG it's more stable and that's the ROM he is now using.If you can follow him on twitter that's where his announcements come and it's very helpful.
Old 11-22-2010, 12:10 PM
Lurker

masimca is a n00b

Anybody having issues with the YouTube player locking up? It will work for a little while but always eventually locks up on me and I have to pull the battery. Using Nov 14th Sense 2.5 CHT 2.0 Energy ROM.

I was also getting random hesitations which appeard to be lockups, but I turned off all power save advanced functions which helped. Not sure if I'm the only one experiencing lockup issues.

I'm not seeing any indication on the release notes of addressing stability issues so I may go back to the Oct builds since I do not recall having these issues with those roms.
Old 11-22-2010, 06:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

sonami is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to sonami Send a message via MSN to sonami

anybody else having problems with their calender's apt times being 1 hour later of what the are supposed to be? i have re-accuring appointments and when i go in to edit them, the time is correct, but the time int he appointments widget on the home screen says the times 1 hour later than they should be. any fixes for this?
Old 11-22-2010, 09:04 PM
Lurker

masimca is a n00b

yes, but only when using the android style lock screen, the meeting time is one hour earlier for me on the lock screen, but accurate on the calendar screen (i'm in PST). strange.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development