PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2010, 06:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Q9M > HTC Vouge > HTC Imagio > Droid X2
Carrier: Verizon

coolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Nov 8| 21916|21684 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toysrme View Post
that's stupid
mp4 isn't a codec. it is noting more than a file container for other files.
if you're having problem playing video files then the video or audio codecs are incorrectly encoded for the device you're trying to play them on.
There's just no need to go around calling people stupid.
- Stedysoft FullDeck R14 -> Notes/bugs/tips HERE
Old 11-15-2010, 11:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Page Plus

bawaji is keeping up the good workbawaji is keeping up the good work
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Nov 13| 21916|28244 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 201

NRGZ, Couple of things...

1. Dialing *#06# to get the IMEI number does not work any more. Don't know when it stopped working. When I dial it on the Energy.IMAGIO.28244.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Nov.14, I get a network prompt about being unable to complete the call as dialed.

2. When I send a text message to a plus coded number to another country, the text is not received. Dialing 011<country code><phone number> lets the text message go through. However, I am able to send texts to US numbers dialing to +1(area code)<phone number>. I am using the registry setting mentioned here.

Another impassioned plea to please include Assisted Dialing in your ROM or at least provide it as a CAB file. Please!!!
Old 11-16-2010, 05:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

BRosenow is just getting started
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Nov 8| 21916|21684 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpoete View Post
There's just no need to go around calling people stupid.
+1! Counterproductive!!
Old 11-17-2010, 04:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Imagio

cmallvin is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to cmallvin
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Nov 13| 21916|28244 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 201

New to the forum but have been reading for a few weeks. I updated my rom to Energy.IMAGIO.28244.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Nov.14 and have had troubles with the rotation when I want to send a txt msg. For some reason the rotation is not working automatically as it should. Anyone else have this problem or any suggestions? Otherwise I love this rom.

Last edited by cmallvin; 11-17-2010 at 04:40 PM. Reason: addition
Old 11-17-2010, 06:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: imagio
Carrier: verizon

soloblazer is a n00b

Just upgraded to the Nov 14 glass rom. I upgrade about every couple new roms and most are great, but i have a issue with this one and that is when my bluetooth is connect the phone wont ring, it only rings in headset, is there a setting i am missing. thanks in advance. and thanks for the great roms.
Old 11-18-2010, 01:46 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6900
Carrier: verizon

infamousstunna is a n00b

nrg, do you make this rom in spanish...I told a friend it could be done....and now I can't find it anywhere.
please help a guy out
Old 11-18-2010, 05:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

sonami is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to sonami Send a message via MSN to sonami

few issues with the nov 14 21916 energy sense 2.5 cookie 2.0 rom

-when returning to home screen from reading an email, the quick links disappears into what i guess is the lower level (0?) anyway they go down. i have to swipe the quick links up to level 2 making the clock disappear, then swipe them back down to set everything back to normal.

-also, is there a way to make it so that when i look at the email in the sense tab it will mark it as read, rather than having to open each email to have it marked as read. kind of like how text messages mark as read from just swiping through without having to actually open each one.

-when pressing a button to make the lock screen pop up from a locked state, it takes a good 5 seconds some times before it shows up, until it shows up its just the regular lock-screen background with "reply all" soft key on the bottom left and the "menu" soft key at the right on the bottom until the lock screen pops up then they go away and the keyboard soft key is left in the bottom middle. then sometimes when i swipe the lock down (hd mini style) it does not move, but sits there for a few seconds then switches to the home screen.

anyway, not that big of deal either way, just thought i would share the glitches i have found so far.

also, can someone please explain to me a bit more in depth than the first post did, the difference between the two builds, and why the 21916 build has the start button at the top left, and the 28244 build has it in the bottom left corner?

thanks guys...

Last edited by sonami; 11-18-2010 at 05:30 AM.
Old 11-18-2010, 12:45 PM
Lurker

gdahlberg is a n00b

Anyone else use MySquare? I've had the same version installed on my Imagio through the previous five ROMs (all Energy Sense 2.5) with no problems, with the cab file for MySquare automatically installing each time using XDA_UC. Last week, I flashed to the new Cookie Energy (november 14 build). Beginning yesterday, I started getting "unknown errors" resulting from MySquare, which can't be displayed because "these errors are optional and are not currently installed on this device."

I'm going to ask the same question over on XDA (where I think the MySquare thread is) but I wanted to see if anyone else had a similar experience or if my supposition that it might be ROM-related is worth exploring. Thoughts?

Gus
Old 11-18-2010, 03:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

sonami is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to sonami Send a message via MSN to sonami

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdahlberg View Post
Anyone else use MySquare? I've had the same version installed on my Imagio through the previous five ROMs (all Energy Sense 2.5) with no problems, with the cab file for MySquare automatically installing each time using XDA_UC. Last week, I flashed to the new Cookie Energy (november 14 build). Beginning yesterday, I started getting "unknown errors" resulting from MySquare, which can't be displayed because "these errors are optional and are not currently installed on this device."

I'm going to ask the same question over on XDA (where I think the MySquare thread is) but I wanted to see if anyone else had a similar experience or if my supposition that it might be ROM-related is worth exploring. Thoughts?

Gus

i havnt had any problems with mysquare other than sometimes it gets stuck on "check in", but that has always been a problem...
Old 11-19-2010, 08:09 PM
Lurker

Disordered is a n00b

I've had lots of problems with this latest ROM (Energy.IMAGIO.28244.Sense2.5.Nov.14) Like trying to use the camera, when I take a picture it goes back to the home screen. WinMoSquare 1.5 locks much more often than before. The battery gets eatten much faster than previous ROMs. The phone in general responds much slower than before.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development