PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2010, 07:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio. Project Teya 1.8/HTC thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

gokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jun 6| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSense

Quote:
Originally Posted by carpe01 View Post
Anyone else have their wi-fi router grayed out with the june 11 21905 cht?

differant icon but it works for me....
Old 06-18-2010, 09:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

daroga is just getting started
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jun 6| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSense

Hey everyone!

I've had this issue from the first Energy ROM for the Imagio, but I figured it would be fixed by now, but as of the June 6 ROM it's still not. Any thoughts?

Seemingly randomly, my contacts are disappearing from my favorites page. Sometimes in big blocks, sometimes one at a time. I'm not sure what's causing it. Contacts in general are synced via nuevasync.com, but it's not as if when I modify a contact it disappears, they go away even when I haven't done anything with them in months.

Thoughts?
Old 06-18-2010, 10:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc imagio
Carrier: verizon wireless

jadedame is keeping up the good workjadedame is keeping up the good work

anyone have the phone freeze up using the 23*** cookie 1.8 version while in lock screen? I enabled the HD mini and it seems to freeze up quite often so had to reset every time. I decided to disable CHT lockscreen and installed the actual cab to HD mini myself and that hasn't caused any freeze.
Old 06-18-2010, 11:23 AM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadedame View Post
anyone have the phone freeze up using the 23*** cookie 1.8 version while in lock screen? I enabled the HD mini and it seems to freeze up quite often so had to reset every time. I decided to disable CHT lockscreen and installed the actual cab to HD mini myself and that hasn't caused any freeze.
It's a known issue with ALL CHT lockscreens. I'd stay away from the CHT lockscreens for now and use the built in windows lockscreen.

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
Old 06-18-2010, 12:39 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Imagio

carpe01 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by gokudre View Post
differant icon but it works for me....
Hmmm, i see the app works. didn't think to check it. Normally i just hop into the connections screen and click on the wifi router on the bottom. It's grayed out but yea, the app works.
Old 06-18-2010, 01:22 PM
Lurker
Carrier: version

dkahlon is a n00b
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23544/21895 |Mar X| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManila

This is an amazing job, I love how well this works. Quick question, could you let me know how to remove any of the applications embedded in the rom? I want to remove the Opera 9.7. I tested Opera 10 and it is a LOT faster, also wanted to make setting changes to the opera to keep it on a SD instead of internal memory. So if you could expose the Opera.ini to make this happen it would be awesome.
Once again this is really a wonderful job.
Old 06-18-2010, 08:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Q9M > HTC Vouge > HTC Imagio > Droid X2

coolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

yeah, i don't complain alot about these ROMs but I'm going back to June 11 ROM. Too many issues with freezing just today alone.
- Stedysoft FullDeck R14 -> Notes/bugs/tips HERE
Old 06-18-2010, 09:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

Steve St.Laurent is becoming a great contributor

For anyone having battery use issues try this out. If your using bluetooth try turning your radio off and then back on again. I have my bluetooth radio on 95% of the time and it seems like occasionally something happens to cause the radio to suck the battery down - and doing a reset doesn't fix it. But if I turn my radio off and then back on again then the problem goes away.
Old 06-19-2010, 11:12 AM
Lurker
Carrier: verizon

chrisquinn_99@YAHOO.COM is a n00b

Your roms are great, thanks again for your work. Quick question: is there any way to edit your rom so that the end call button will turn off the screen and lock it, like the hd2? Thanks.
Old 06-19-2010, 10:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Q9M > HTC Vouge > HTC Imagio > Droid X2

coolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jun 19| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSens

Thanks again for the updates Energy! I seem to be having much more luck with the 21905 Dinik CHT versus the 23569 CHT reference. Had to do a hard reset twice as it was freezing trying to load Sense. Not sure if anyone else is having problems with it as well.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development