View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 05:27 AM
sonami
PPCGeeks Regular

sonami is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to sonami Send a message via MSN to sonami
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Nov 13| 21916|28244 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 201

few issues with the nov 14 21916 energy sense 2.5 cookie 2.0 rom

-when returning to home screen from reading an email, the quick links disappears into what i guess is the lower level (0?) anyway they go down. i have to swipe the quick links up to level 2 making the clock disappear, then swipe them back down to set everything back to normal.

-also, is there a way to make it so that when i look at the email in the sense tab it will mark it as read, rather than having to open each email to have it marked as read. kind of like how text messages mark as read from just swiping through without having to actually open each one.

-when pressing a button to make the lock screen pop up from a locked state, it takes a good 5 seconds some times before it shows up, until it shows up its just the regular lock-screen background with "reply all" soft key on the bottom left and the "menu" soft key at the right on the bottom until the lock screen pops up then they go away and the keyboard soft key is left in the bottom middle. then sometimes when i swipe the lock down (hd mini style) it does not move, but sits there for a few seconds then switches to the home screen.

anyway, not that big of deal either way, just thought i would share the glitches i have found so far.

also, can someone please explain to me a bit more in depth than the first post did, the difference between the two builds, and why the 21916 build has the start button at the top left, and the 28244 build has it in the bottom left corner?

thanks guys...

Last edited by sonami; 11-18-2010 at 05:30 AM.