PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2010, 11:40 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc Trophy WP7, formerly Droid X, htc Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

t0adman is keeping up the good workt0adman is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jul 31| 21911|23673 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSens

Been running Energy.IMAGIO.23121.Sense2.5.Cookie.GTX.Jul.21 for a little over a week now and at first thought it was great. Now I get to pull my battery at least once a day. Whenever I load a new ROM I hard reset the phone just to get rid of any potential gremlins.

Is anyone else having to pull the battery eventually regardless of which ROM you use? I can't decide if I got a lemon of a device (one of the first ones - bought at the MS VZW store on day of release) or the Imagio is just a dog. The rep at the VZW store said the Imagio comes in for return more than any other device right now. To make it worse, my wife just bought the Motorola Droid X and she loves to ask me "do you like my new phone?" No honey, I think that huge hi-res screen, awesome interface and blazing fast, stable OS suck. 720p HD video capture? Nah. HDMI out? Not that sweet. I'm doing my best to resist the bleeding edge of technology urge but the Imagio isn't helping me here!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-02-2010, 11:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: VZW

MegaZapFan is just getting started
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jul 31| 21911|23673 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSens

I was doing the "battery pull" pretty often until I stopped using the CHT lockscreen. Now, I basically never have to pull the battery any more.

Are you using the CHT lockscreen? Try turning that off and see if it helps.
Old 08-02-2010, 11:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc Trophy WP7, formerly Droid X, htc Imagio

t0adman is keeping up the good workt0adman is keeping up the good work

Yeah, I was doing the battery pull about 8 times a day when I was using the CHT lockscreen. I abandoned that a while back. Thanks for the suggestion though.
Old 08-02-2010, 09:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Page Plus

bawaji is keeping up the good workbawaji is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by bawaji View Post
I am having problems configuring the camera or camcorder too in Energy.IMAGIO.21911.Sense2.5.Cookie.DinikGlass.Jul .31. On choosing Setting --> Advanced, I am unable to set any of the advanced settings. Choosing a setting to change just grays it out. Touching on multiple items just grays them out too and does not show the subsequent page.
The problem persists with Energy.IMAGIO.21911.Sense2.5.Cookie.DinikGlass.Aug .01. Have to go back to older ROM.

Can someone suggest the best 21911.Sense2.5.Cookie.DinikGlass? I am going back to the Jul.16 version.

NRG, hope there is an easy fix for this...

Last edited by bawaji; 08-02-2010 at 09:14 PM.
Old 08-02-2010, 09:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Q9M > HTC Vouge > HTC Imagio > Droid X2

coolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bawaji View Post
The problem persists with Energy.IMAGIO.21911.Sense2.5.Cookie.DinikGlass.Aug .01. Have to go back to older ROM.

Can someone suggest the best 21911.Sense2.5.Cookie.DinikGlass? I am going back to the Jul.16 version.

NRG, hope there is an easy fix for this...
Have you tried the hotfix that NRG posted via twitter here:
http://digs.by/age8NS
- Stedysoft FullDeck R14 -> Notes/bugs/tips HERE
Old 08-02-2010, 09:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker

coolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan23945 View Post
Is anyone else seeing EXTREMELY slow download speeds (10-40KBps) from Easy-Share lately using the "Free Account"?

I had been getting around 150KBps consistently from them since NRG started posting there. Now it's very slow and frequently freezes in the middle of the download!
Yes. I just deal with it. I use Firefox to download and if it freezes which has only really happened once, I just hit pause and resume on the download manager and that took care of it.
Old 08-02-2010, 09:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Aug 1| 21911|23673 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSense

Using the last 3 ROMs I've noticed that NOT importing any settings from PIM backup /XDA_UC things seem to run with less problems. The only thing I import is my contacts from Microsoft Myphone. Everything else I put on or take the time to customize. Not sure if it will make a difference for you all but you may want to try it next time you flash.
Old 08-02-2010, 09:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpoete View Post
Have you tried the hotfix that NRG posted via twitter here:
http://digs.by/age8NS
Thanks, coolpoete! The Advanced settings works now! Guess I was just twitter challenged!

Last edited by bawaji; 08-02-2010 at 11:22 PM.
Old 08-02-2010, 10:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by PthPndr View Post
The stock list is stored in "\Application Data\HTC\ygo\ygoservice.db". Just save/copy over that file and your good to go.
Thanks PthPndr! That worked great!
Old 08-02-2010, 11:56 PM
N00b
Carrier: verizon

Nick_Gl is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick_Gl View Post
ok so for the past few rom updates i have a problem with being able to see my signal bars. instead of my signal bars i get the activesync circle, even when i am not connected to the computer. any fixes for this?

Also any ideas why the lock device quicklink doesn't work. Not the yellow lock program but the black one?

Last anyone got a black facebook quicklink icon for cookie theme not glass?
any ideas?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development