PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2010, 08:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc imagio
Carrier: verizon wireless

jadedame is keeping up the good workjadedame is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|May 9| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlh11364 View Post
Originally Posted by jlh11364
I have asked this before in other forums. I just downloaded the may 9 cookie monster 23xxx version. Love it and it fixed some other issues. However, is there a way to make the background of the soft keys transparent?

My last version had it and now it is gone. I am running HD Walls for the full screen effect.
start/settings/home: select a theme for your device: EnergyROM Transp Softkey

This does work. For those who get black bars across the top. Switch to the Energy Transparent Soft key and then reload your home screen with HD Wall and the black bars go away.
What settings of HD wall do you use for the full screen effect? I've tried so many but none seems to work??
Old 05-11-2010, 03:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

jlh11364 is becoming a great contributor
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|May 9| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

My HD Wall version is .28b. What I have been able to do, is each time I change roms is go to the folder on my SD card where I keep all my CAB files and reinstall the one called "my wallpaper". Look it up on XDA, but one of the important things is to make sure on the settings of HD Wall is to use the proper version of HTC Sense and windows 6.5 and also to make sure that you set the resolution properly in the set up. Earlier on, I worked a whole night and couldn't get a full screen because I had my resolution set wrong.
Old 05-11-2010, 03:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

nathanofseattle is a n00b

I'm using the latest ROM, 23569. So far so good. Does anyone know how to disable the startup sound that is played? I looked through the sounds & notifications settings and could not find anything.
Old 05-11-2010, 04:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

BroMarduk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBroMarduk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBroMarduk is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanofseattle View Post
I'm using the latest ROM, 23569. So far so good. Does anyone know how to disable the startup sound that is played? I looked through the sounds & notifications settings and could not find anything.
There is a REG file in the XDA_UC section of the Addons (http://www.energyroms.com/Addons/) that you can use to automate it or just edit the registry and set HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\HTCAnimation\Start upWaV to ""
Old 05-11-2010, 05:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

fwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stuff

Hopefully NRG can bake in the new Bing app with Turn by turn directions without the gimped link to VZNav. Let us hope!

Edit: Well it looks like the turn by turn navigation works fine on this ROM when installed so baking it in should be simpler than I thought. Yay.

Last edited by fwaits; 05-11-2010 at 06:09 PM.
Old 05-12-2010, 12:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

nathanofseattle is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMarduk View Post
There is a REG file in the XDA_UC section of the Addons (http://www.energyroms.com/Addons/) that you can use to automate it or just edit the registry and set HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\HTCAnimation\Start upWaV to ""
Appreciate it. Thank you. However it turns out, the startup sound is only the first time after flash. I haven't heard the startup sound since then.
Old 05-12-2010, 11:48 AM
mhrc4

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Just wanted to chime in here. Since flashing the May 9th GTX ROM, I have had 2 lockups, one when reading some emails, and one when trying to hang up the phone when the device was locked.

Other than that, this ROM has been flawless and more stable than the stock ROM from Verizon. Props to NRG for this great ROM.
Old 05-12-2010, 12:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlh11364 View Post
My HD Wall version is .28b. What I have been able to do, is each time I change roms is go to the folder on my SD card where I keep all my CAB files and reinstall the one called "my wallpaper". Look it up on XDA, but one of the important things is to make sure on the settings of HD Wall is to use the proper version of HTC Sense and windows 6.5 and also to make sure that you set the resolution properly in the set up. Earlier on, I worked a whole night and couldn't get a full screen because I had my resolution set wrong.
Could you tell which exact setting you had to choose for the HD walls? there's a bunch under the "config" button i think.
Old 05-12-2010, 01:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

does anyone know if the may 9 version fixed the HQ in youtube?
Old 05-12-2010, 01:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

BRosenow is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadedame View Post
does anyone know if the may 9 version fixed the HQ in youtube?
No, I'm pretty sure it does not. It is not in NRGZ28's change log (first page) . . . and I do not hear the hooting and hollering that would certainly be audible around the world if this last hurdle to the PERFECT ROM was crossed.

Last edited by BRosenow; 05-12-2010 at 01:11 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development