PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2010, 03:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: verizon

az_broker is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|May 9| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlh11364 View Post
I have asked this before in other forums. I just downloaded the may 9 cookie monster 23xxx version. Love it and it fixed some other issues. However, is there a way to make the background of the soft keys transparent?

My last version had it and now it is gone. I am running HD Walls for the full screen effect.
start/settings/home: select a theme for your device: EnergyROM Transp Softkey

Last edited by az_broker; 05-10-2010 at 03:43 PM. Reason: clarification
Old 05-10-2010, 06:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: {HTC Tøuch Prø.™} - {HTC Tøuch Prø.II™} Røm~WM 6.5
Carrier: SpRinT - Àlias Dumb Dumb Netwørk...Wit Nice Phones

Brooklyncat is keeping up the good workBrooklyncat is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Brooklyncat Send a message via MSN to Brooklyncat Send a message via Skype™ to Brooklyncat
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|May 9| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Wow no sprint people here, or is it ok for sprint?

Last edited by Brooklyncat; 05-10-2010 at 06:18 PM.
Old 05-10-2010, 06:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

bradleyem is just getting started

Yeah, you know that you're addicted when you dont even get to finish getting your phone set up the way you like it before you're reflashing again. And I usually end up flashing at 2:00 in the morning, then have to stay up until 4 just to get everything set up so that it is functional for work again.....
Old 05-10-2010, 08:01 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagi

markbolo is a n00b

Does anyone know of a way to show how many new voicemails there are (with Visual Voicemail) on the front screen? I know I can set it to show, show when relevant and not show at all, but no matter which I choose, it will only display the word voicemail. Even if I link it to the VVM program, it will take me to the app when I click it, but not any amount of new VVM. I am basically looking for a duplication of what missed calls are like, for VVM. I had it before on one of these ROMS( I am pretty sure it was NRG) but Im not sure which one, and its driving me crazy.

Anyone?

Thanks!
Old 05-10-2010, 08:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Q9M > HTC Vouge > HTC Imagio > Droid X2

coolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by az_broker View Post
This doesn't work well with the GTX 23569 theme. It makes the top and bottom bar black. It works when you are using Titanium though. I thought I saw a tweet from NRG asking or saying that he was going to make it completely transparent. I hope he does.
- Stedysoft FullDeck R14 -> Notes/bugs/tips HERE
Old 05-10-2010, 09:24 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by markbolo View Post
Does anyone know of a way to show how many new voicemails there are (with Visual Voicemail) on the front screen? I know I can set it to show, show when relevant and not show at all, but no matter which I choose, it will only display the word voicemail. Even if I link it to the VVM program, it will take me to the app when I click it, but not any amount of new VVM. I am basically looking for a duplication of what missed calls are like, for VVM. I had it before on one of these ROMS( I am pretty sure it was NRG) but Im not sure which one, and its driving me crazy.

Anyone?

Thanks!

Yeap.. and I stay until 2 am to test out the ROM and make sure everything works okay before I upload. LOL

For me its simple.. I have everything exported with my "Settings Exporter" tool.. Automatic mode Enabled.... and my exchange XMLs in XDA_UC. I never install any customizations... I got the ROM just the way I like it out of the box

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
Old 05-11-2010, 12:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: verizon

kdoweb is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Yeap.. and I stay until 2 am to test out the ROM and make sure everything works okay before I upload. LOL

For me its simple.. I have everything exported with my "Settings Exporter" tool.. Automatic mode Enabled.... and my exchange XMLs in XDA_UC. I never install any customizations... I got the ROM just the way I like it out of the box
Hi can you please show me an example of the exchange xlm and does it just get put in the XDA_UC? I did a search over the xda thread but could not see too much on exchange xml settings there.

Thanks in advance.

never mind I found it in the 1st post

Last edited by kdoweb; 05-11-2010 at 12:06 AM.
Old 05-11-2010, 07:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon Imagio

jlh11364 is becoming a great contributor

Thanks. Simple ROM specific answer, which I did in the past. Just needed a memory jogger.
Old 05-11-2010, 07:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon Imagio

jlh11364 is becoming a great contributor

Originally Posted by jlh11364
I have asked this before in other forums. I just downloaded the may 9 cookie monster 23xxx version. Love it and it fixed some other issues. However, is there a way to make the background of the soft keys transparent?

My last version had it and now it is gone. I am running HD Walls for the full screen effect.

This does work. For those who get black bars across the top. Switch to the Energy Transparent Soft key and then reload your home screen with HD Wall and the black bars go away.
Old 05-11-2010, 07:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

bradleyem is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post

And we ALL definately appreciate it!!!!

Yeah, I need to figure out the whole XDA_UC thing. I've just always started from scratch because I've had problems in the past when backing up and restoring. Either it has caused wierd issues with the phone, or borked outlook. I hate it when I have a bunch of duplicates in outlook that I have to try to clean up. so, I've been setting up everything from scratch ever since.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development