PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 01:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

gilbenl is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23563/21901 |Apr 23| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 /Titaniu

Quote:
Originally Posted by waycoolkennel View Post
Ok.. did the #777 thing.. gps is broke again... why is this such a problem ? I dunno if the gpsapi.dll is in the wrong folder or wtf..

but I can tell you... I can just go back to the crap verizon.. rom.. I mean. at least teh gps works EVERY time... unlike this..

so tired of FK'ng with gps apps .. it needs to just work IMO.

good day all.. oh ... running latest Apr 23 rom Titanium cause I use SPB MS.. which actually works..

Man... this SUCKS ! I'm tired of flashing every 2 days.
God, you suck. *******.
Old 04-30-2010, 02:28 AM
mhrc4

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23563/21901 |Apr 23| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 /Titaniu

Quote:
Ok.. did the #777 thing.. gps is broke again... why is this such a problem ? I dunno if the gpsapi.dll is in the wrong folder or wtf..

but I can tell you... I can just go back to the crap verizon.. rom.. I mean. at least teh gps works EVERY time... unlike this..

so tired of FK'ng with gps apps .. it needs to just work IMO.

good day all.. oh ... running latest Apr 23 rom Titanium cause I use SPB MS.. which actually works..

Man... this SUCKS ! I'm tired of flashing every 2 days.
dont know quite what you are doing, but I have flashed nearly every ROM posted in this forum, and had absolutely zero issues with any of the GPS applications.
Old 04-30-2010, 08:31 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Imagio

Viventis is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickdm View Post
A search brings up multiple threads and versions. I have attached the version I am using now.
Thanks for the cab!
Old 04-30-2010, 10:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6900
Carrier: VZ

waycoolkennel is becoming a great contributor

Yep I suck... thanks for that

Headed back to stock I deleted the post. Enjoy .. GPS does not work for me.. will work ONCE.. then never again. tried all the #777 stuff etc.. HTC GPS Tool will work.. as will the chart.. Google maps nope, free caddie nope, bing nope. My guess is it has something to do with either the gps dll location or VZW wont allow agps for the device.. no matter

good day.
Old 04-30-2010, 10:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

BRosenow is just getting started

Quote:
Headed back to stock I deleted the post. Enjoy .. GPS does not work for me.. will work ONCE.. then never again. tried all the #777 stuff etc.. HTC GPS Tool will work.. as will the chart.. Google maps nope, free caddie nope, bing nope. My guess is it has something to do with either the gps dll location or VZW wont allow agps for the device.. no matter

good day.
I understand your frustration, but you have to understand ours. You are describing a situation that appears to be unique to you. I have been using GPS apps (CoPilot Live) successfully with every Energy ROM I have used. No problems. All others who have responded seem to share the same experience. We cannot replicate the problem, so it is difficult to offer much help.
Old 04-30-2010, 11:30 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc Trophy WP7, formerly Droid X, htc Imagio

t0adman is keeping up the good workt0adman is keeping up the good work

Anyone else found that since the new Cookie Home Tab 1.7 things have been much slower? For some reason I get lock ups and huge delays with the last couple ROMs that included CHT1.7 (running the 23563 Sense2.5 version). I reset my phone before I go to bed and when I wake up it's on the main screen locked up with the wait circles icon. It takes a good 3 minutes for it to wake up. I'm also having trouble with MMS. When I try to select a picture to attach it only shows one image and some weird colored boxes like it's a graphical error. Unless something has changed I think I have to go back to the last ROM with CHT1.6 because this one is killing me. I went from awesome to laggy and brutal with one version change.

Anyone experiencing any of these issues? Any suggestions? TIA.

EDIT: I think it's time for me to do a hard reset then load the most recent ROM. I'm going to see if that helps. It's been a while.

Last edited by t0adman; 04-30-2010 at 11:48 AM.
Old 04-30-2010, 12:05 PM
mhrc4

I just loaded his most recent 6.5.5 Rom with the GTX theme, and its running CHT 1.6. No problems at all for me there, but I have noticed on other ROMs that CHT 1.7 has caused me alot of slow downs, lockups, etc.
Old 04-30-2010, 12:38 PM
mhrc4

Been running this ROM since last night, with heavy usage last night and today, and so far, very clean, very fast, and very stable. ONLY glitch i have found, is that I cannot get VVM to connect. Every time I put my password in, it immediately comes back with an error of no network can be found.

Anyone seen this before?
Old 04-30-2010, 01:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

BRosenow is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhrc4 View Post
ONLY glitch i have found, is that I cannot get VVM to connect. Every time I put my password in, it immediately comes back with an error of no network can be found.

Anyone seen this before?
Absolutely. See post #1479 for the fix.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-30-2010, 02:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

nathanofseattle is a n00b

I'm using the Energy.IMAGIO.23563.Sense2.5.Cookie.HomeTab.Apr.23 version of this ROM. Very pleased with it so far. Thank you!

The only slowness I experience is when going into my contact's pages. It seems to be very slow viewing my contact's details, then exiting back to the home page. Anyone have any ideas why this is? I only have about 80 contacts. About 2/3 of them I have linked to FB. Anyone else experience this slowness?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development