PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2010, 04:46 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: ppc geeks
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

02Luis02 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|May 28| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´

I'm just pointing out the work the man's doing... regardless of the ROMs functionalities.
Old 06-03-2010, 05:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Q9M > HTC Vouge > HTC Imagio > Droid X2
Carrier: Verizon

coolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|May 28| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´

Quote:
Originally Posted by willywonkaisrsh View Post
So that means Youtube and Wifi router work correctly?
Here's an idea.. why don't you try it and let us know.
- Stedysoft FullDeck R14 -> Notes/bugs/tips HERE
Old 06-03-2010, 06:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

willywonkaisrsh is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpoete View Post
Here's an idea.. why don't you try it and let us know.
Why the hell would I do that when I can just post a simple question on a forum from someone who all ready has used the ROM?.... Oh, wait. Thats right. Because **** like you like to get on here and write pointless shit. My bad.

Last edited by Mr. X; 06-03-2010 at 06:57 PM. Reason: Language was harsh
Old 06-03-2010, 06:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker

coolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Great attitude, I'm sure you'll receive plenty of help that way. Good luck.
Old 06-03-2010, 06:57 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Why the hell would I do that when I can just post a simple question on a forum from someone who all ready has used the ROM?.... Oh, wait. Thats right. Because **** like you like to get on here and write pointless shit. My bad.
You have a pretty poor attitude, lets try not to post comments like that again. thank you.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!

Last edited by Mr. X; 06-03-2010 at 07:02 PM.
Old 06-03-2010, 07:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Imagio

joemike60 is just getting started

Quote:
Wonka - Apparently you are the only one who cares whether or not YouTube HD works in these ROMs. You will get nowhere on this forum if you continue acting like a jerk. Energy continues to do us all a great service by posting these ROMs, and posts like yours are _really_ not appreciated. Clearly, these ROMs are not for you. But those of us who do appreciate these ROMs would like it if you would hit the road, and take your trash-talking somewhere else.
Old 06-03-2010, 08:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio. Project Teya 1.8/HTC thunderbolt

gokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good work

Ok first issue wit Maxsense.....

I set up a few of the quicklinks on my main home page. When the phone locks after the allocted power save setting - and you take it out of sleep - the links are gone. All the other widgets work including quick links i have on other pages. Just not the main home screen. They dissappear.

Also messeging is lil buggy. sometimes when you click on a text message to reply you can type in the box but there is no send button

Other than that the rom is smooth and speedy..

And no willy... u tube isnt working in high quality yet so please dont ask again. Im sure when it does someone will post it. Then you can do cartwheels around your yard. i havent tried Wifirouter yet. I will tommorow.
Old 06-03-2010, 09:30 PM
Lurker
Carrier: verizon

gt668 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemike60 View Post
Wonka - Apparently you are the only one who cares whether or not YouTube HD works in these ROMs. You will get nowhere on this forum if you continue acting like a jerk. Energy continues to do us all a great service by posting these ROMs, and posts like yours are _really_ not appreciated. Clearly, these ROMs are not for you. But those of us who do appreciate these ROMs would like it if you would hit the road, and take your trash-talking somewhere else.
I wouldn't say he's the only one who cares but he goes about it in the wrong way. By the way coolpoet knows he was egging him on. I have no idea of what's involved in creating these roms but I am baffled at the amount of stuff he gets working and looking great and for some reason you can't get HQ youtube that it shipped with.
Old 06-03-2010, 09:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Ok, I was a bit sarcastic, but I wasn't rude. Honestly though, it's really simple. If you want to know, go find out for yourself. BTW, wouldn't that be mentioned in the changelog? So why the same question.. a million times?
Old 06-03-2010, 09:58 PM
Lurker
Carrier: verizon

gt668 is a n00b

agreed

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development