PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2010, 07:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

nathanofseattle is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23557/21898 |Apr 12| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 /Titaniu

I'm using build 23554 and having issues pairing with my Plantronics Voyager 510 headset. I can find it on the list of discoverable devices when I turn on bluetooth on my Imagio. But then when I go to pair it, my Imagio reads:

"An error occurred during the pairing process. Verify that the device you are trying to pair with is discoverable."

I was able to pair with the same headset while on the stock ROM from HTC. Is there something different with the bluetooth radio in this ROM?
Old 04-13-2010, 08:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

dedi2034 is becoming a great contributor
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23557/21898 |Apr 12| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 /Titaniu

NRGZ28...Do you have a cab to enable Wm Messaging? I Can't read the HTC messaging very well in the inbox. It is tooo small. I tried an old cab I had from a previous rom of yours, but it was for the touch pro. I am running April 12, sense 2.1 21898.
Old 04-13-2010, 09:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Whitestone

liquidi3ladz is keeping up the good workliquidi3ladz is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan23945 View Post
Will this take it back to the stock Lock slider? I like the graphics of the new slider, I just really don't like it in the middle of the screen. If anyone knows how to move it to the bottom, that would be awesome!
If anyone is willing to do it, flash back to the april1st rom and extract the lockscreen cpr. It should work + keep the graphics.
Old 04-13-2010, 10:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio, Moto Droid, Palm Pixi Plus
Carrier: VZW

obxKevin is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan23945 View Post
Will this take it back to the stock Lock slider? I like the graphics of the new slider, I just really don't like it in the middle of the screen. If anyone knows how to move it to the bottom, that would be awesome!
Dan, I really don't know. I just remembered seeing that cab file while browsing around the NRG download page...sorry.
Old 04-13-2010, 10:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio. Project Teya 1.8/HTC thunderbolt

gokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by caveritt View Post
Got these from ryanchauvin to fix VVM!

Viusual Voice Mail Fix
1. go to (settings), (connections)
2. click the (advanced) tab
3. then click (select networks)
4. click the down arrow on the (connect to the internet should connect
using) and select (My ISP)then click ok.
5. click the (Tasks) tab and click (manage existing connections) under
(My ISP)
6. select (New), enter whatever name you want to call it
7. click next number to dial is (#777)
8. don't type any user info or password just hit finish.
9. Open Opera or IE and try to connect when it tries to connect it will
ask for user and pass info all you want to do is check (Save password)
then hit ok
10. Close out of the internet and start VVM
well ill be damned!!!!! off bed now but im flashing bright and early tommorrow morning!!
Old 04-14-2010, 09:34 AM
phaimowitz

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Some bugs/feedback on the new Cookie 23557 ROM (April 13 edition):

1) Rearranging the Manila tabs isn't working properly for me. It eliminates the tabs you uncheck but only loads the tabs in the order you set up in the settings some of the time.

2) My subjective impression is that this build isn't quite as stable as previous builds, I find myself resetting a lot so far.

3) Amazing speed to start up! Very nice.

4) All the new Cookie features really are the greatest thing since sliced bread. Too bad my corporate exchange settings force me to use the stock locker (/cough I'd be happy to take suggestions on how to work around this).

5) The music tab doesn't seem to be holding onto my list of music from my SD card when I reset and it's acting slow to compile the list.

I've got two other suggestions, I don't know how feasible either might be:
a) Reenable the volume buttons when the screen is off. They used to work in the stock ROM but not since I unlocked and started flashing NRG's stuff.
b) This one is harder (if not impossible). Could we get one of the soft keys for the Manila e-mail tab to be a "mark as read" button? SPB Mobile Shell has a setup like this where you can flip through your paned emails real quick and mark them as read as you flip through. I suppose it would also help if there was some sort of visual queue to tell you if you've marked the email as read without opening it or going to the inbox as well.

Thanks again to NRG for making awesome ROMs!
Old 04-14-2010, 10:03 AM
N00b

caveritt is becoming a great contributor

Oh please, oh please can we get an update with Cookie Home Tab 1.7?
Old 04-14-2010, 10:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

JClishe is just getting started

Can anyone confirm whether or not time zone auto-updating is working on any of the new builds? I'm using the March 26 Titanium ROM and am super pleased with it. The ONLY thing I'm waiting for, and the only reason I'll upgrade to a newer ROM, is if the time zone bug is fixed.
Old 04-14-2010, 10:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

gilbenl is becoming a great contributor

Just updated to the Apr 12 21898 Sense 2.5 from the march 31st version and I must say its one hell of an improvement! MUCH faster, MUCH better battery life. I also really like having the unlock slider in the middle of the screen. That being said, for what its worth, I'd really like to see the perforated leather background behind the top and bottom curtains to go away. It looks great so long as you leave the default background, but it looks awful with literally every single background I've tried. It would be great if they were simply grey, or better yet, transparent. If nothing else, personally, this is the #1 thing I'd like to see. Also, it looked much better without the transparent curtain behind the carrier text. I'd prefer if both the text, but at least the bar went away again.

Aside from these aesthetic complaints, I love the rom. Nevertheless, the reason I mention them is that it is a HUGE PIA as well as risk to install the cabs that modify these. With such great work, why run the risk of messing it up? In a perfect world, it would be great to have some means of changing these theme options "on-the-fly".

In any case, these are just some suggestions. On the whole, great work NRG! Thanks for the 1000th time!
Old 04-14-2010, 11:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio. Project Teya 1.8/HTC thunderbolt

gokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good work

ok im confused...how do i remove certain tabs from the slider.. i dont need twitter etc.... i dont c the option anymore

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development