View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 10:51 AM
gilbenl
PPCGeeks Regular

gilbenl is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23557/21898 |Apr 12| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 /Titaniu

Just updated to the Apr 12 21898 Sense 2.5 from the march 31st version and I must say its one hell of an improvement! MUCH faster, MUCH better battery life. I also really like having the unlock slider in the middle of the screen. That being said, for what its worth, I'd really like to see the perforated leather background behind the top and bottom curtains to go away. It looks great so long as you leave the default background, but it looks awful with literally every single background I've tried. It would be great if they were simply grey, or better yet, transparent. If nothing else, personally, this is the #1 thing I'd like to see. Also, it looked much better without the transparent curtain behind the carrier text. I'd prefer if both the text, but at least the bar went away again.

Aside from these aesthetic complaints, I love the rom. Nevertheless, the reason I mention them is that it is a HUGE PIA as well as risk to install the cabs that modify these. With such great work, why run the risk of messing it up? In a perfect world, it would be great to have some means of changing these theme options "on-the-fly".

In any case, these are just some suggestions. On the whole, great work NRG! Thanks for the 1000th time!