PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2010, 03:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

Nicaragüense is keeping up the good workNicaragüense is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23554/21898 |Mar 31| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 /Titaniu

oh yeah I just hit midnight here in pacific time and i got the message too.. My rom was the regular 23xxx 2.5 mar 31 rom, not the CHT version.
Old 04-01-2010, 03:32 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

thepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuff
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23554/21898 |Mar 31| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 /Titaniu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicaragüense View Post
oh yeah I just hit midnight here in pacific time and i got the message too.. My rom was the regular 23xxx 2.5 mar 31 rom, not the CHT version.
Hmmm -you just hit midnight on April 1st and got a message that that your version of Windows expires in 30 days? I smell something fishy.
Old 04-01-2010, 07:53 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Imagio

mikebbass is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by maisonpulaski View Post
Hmmm -you just hit midnight on April 1st and got a message that that your version of Windows expires in 30 days? I smell something fishy.
Mine did the same thing last night it could easily have been midnight east coast time.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

christjosh is becoming a great contributor

NRGZ, are you making a funny?
Old 04-01-2010, 09:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

BroMarduk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBroMarduk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBroMarduk is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmaniac View Post
Thank you for the reply. I was wondering if there is a singular list of programs. On the original TF3D, I believe, there was a soft key that said "All Programs" that had a list of all programs. You just had to click on which one you wanted to open (not add to quick launch).

My problem with the GPS is that I have location turned on, I downloaded satellites from quick GPS, and opened Google Maps. It says initializing GPS then after a minute it says GPS receiver not found. I think I'm going to flash back to the stock ROM. I never checked to see if it worked with that.

And to everyone else I apologize for my rant. I was disappointed. I was extremely excited to have this new phone and wanted it to be fully operational quickly (It's my productivity machine for work, something my iPhone could never accomplish). I am sorry and I really would really appreciate the help.
You can try using the included HTC GPSTool and see what strength the sattelites are coming in at. It's possible its a really weak signal and may take longer than the google timeout to lock. Settings are COM4 (assuming you didn't reconfigure the GPS to another port) and I think you need to lower the Baudrate to 38400 (YMMV here).

It would also tell you if something is wrong and you are getting NO signal (which might indicate something wrong with the phone). You can find and run the tool and install it on the stock ROM too, if you want to validate a HW issue...From inside, it took me over 2 minutes to find the first sattelite and it never did get a lock. Outside, it took about 20 sec.
Old 04-01-2010, 10:22 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio. Project Teya 1.8/HTC thunderbolt

gokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good work

The Facebook "has multiple updates" issue has been fixed. I can also now multitask with my RSS hub and opera open without the phone freezing. MMs works fine and anything else except one thing have worked perfect ... straight out of the box. The battery life seems much improved also. The only nagging issue i have is that Visual Voicemail says "no connection". Weird but its not seeing my data connection. Ive also tried it while making sure i got an active connection. no dice.
Old 04-01-2010, 10:23 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Verizon Imagio

cyberkatis is a n00b

+3 on the Winmo Expirey.....that would be bad.....lol
Old 04-01-2010, 10:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

BRosenow is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by gokudre View Post
The only nagging issue i have is that Visual Voicemail says "no connection". Weird but its not seeing my data connection. Ive also tried it while making sure i got an active connection. no dice.
I haven't flashed the 31st ROM yet. Which version of VVM does it have? Have you tried installing the 1.1.12.9 version that was posted in this thread previously? I don't know which post# it was so I will attach it so you don't have to look. I am anxious to try out this ROM, but VVM is pretty important to me.

HTH!
Attached Files
File Type: cab VVM65_Pro_1.1.12.9.CAB (1.55 MB, 22 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-01-2010, 10:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

christjosh is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gokudre View Post
The Facebook "has multiple updates" issue has been fixed. I can also now multitask with my RSS hub and opera open without the phone freezing. MMs works fine and anything else except one thing have worked perfect ... straight out of the box. The battery life seems much improved also. The only nagging issue i have is that Visual Voicemail says "no connection". Weird but its not seeing my data connection. Ive also tried it while making sure i got an active connection. no dice.
That insteresting because I am actually seeing a decrease in battery life performance. NRG, did you use a different battery driver or something?

Also, VVM still requires that you manually input the data connection settings or it wont see your connection and therefore will not work even though you can access the internet. The process is well documented in this thread.
Old 04-01-2010, 11:03 AM
jeff327

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by christjosh View Post
That insteresting because I am actually seeing a decrease in battery life performance. NRG, did you use a different battery driver or something?

Also, VVM still requires that you manually input the data connection settings or it wont see your connection and therefore will not work even though you can access the internet. The process is well documented in this thread.
This does not fix VVM in the most current ROM. This has been well documented as well.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development