PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2010, 11:57 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC IMAGIO
Carrier: TIGO Colombia

juandelahoz is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23554/21898 |Mar 31| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 /Titaniu

+4 expiration date WinMO. Running 23554 Titanium Mar 31 version
Old 04-01-2010, 01:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

christjosh is becoming a great contributor
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23554/21898 |Mar 31| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 /Titaniu

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff327 View Post
This does not fix VVM in the most current ROM. This has been well documented as well.
You are correct. My apologies. I meant that the process of manually setting up your data connection is well documented. I didn't mean any offense. And it didn't fix VVM for me either. I was thinking of the previous release.

When I'm wrong, I'm really wrong! LOL
Old 04-01-2010, 01:28 PM
RLM703

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRosenow View Post
I haven't flashed the 31st ROM yet. Which version of VVM does it have? Have you tried installing the 1.1.12.9 version that was posted in this thread previously? I don't know which post# it was so I will attach it so you don't have to look. I am anxious to try out this ROM, but VVM is pretty important to me.

HTH!
Installed updated version provided, still does not work. Same error. Oh well. I really dont even like this thing, waste of money for me, plus takes forever to load just to get the messages. Still available for testing new options though
Old 04-01-2010, 02:08 PM
Lurker

Razmaniac is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMarduk View Post
You can try using the included HTC GPSTool
I tried using this and it said "Failed to open port." I am just going to re-flash tonight and see what happens. Google Maps says "GPS receiver not found," not a lack of signal. I am going to re-flash and see what happens. Just in case I have a defective model, is there a re-locker yet?
Old 04-01-2010, 02:12 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

thepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmaniac View Post
I tried using this and it said "Failed to open port." I am just going to re-flash tonight and see what happens. Google Maps says "GPS receiver not found," not a lack of signal. I am going to re-flash and see what happens. Just in case I have a defective model, is there a re-locker yet?
There is a re-locker. There is a link to the dl on the same site that you get the un-locker. If you use it I would love to hear you report back. Wondering how it works.
Old 04-01-2010, 04:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid X

rolandroland is keeping up the good workrolandroland is keeping up the good work

Where is provisioning? I can't get VVM to work and last time performing Verizon provisioning fixed it. I saw a post on reg fixes but surely there is a way to run the provisioning like on the 17th ROM which would make life much easier...
Old 04-01-2010, 04:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

thepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolandroland View Post
Where is provisioning? I can't get VVM to work and last time performing Verizon provisioning fixed it. I saw a post on reg fixes but surely there is a way to run the provisioning like on the 17th ROM which would make life much easier...
"You need to configure the user name and password for the #777 data connection. Start -> Settings -> Connections -> Connections -> Manage existing connections. ...yes data will work in some applications without it, but VVM will require it to be set manually. Here are the specifics again:

User Name: [Your 10 digit mobile number]@vzw3g.com
Password: vzw"

These are not my instructions -but I did save em in case someone needed them. I think it is what you are looking for?
Old 04-01-2010, 04:47 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

satanael is a n00b

Thanks for the ROM! I've been using your roms since the touch pro2 and they're just great.

Currently i'm using Energy.IMAGIO.23549.Sense2.5.Mar.26 and i've noticed a couple cosmetic issues.

1) When you open the inbox to outlook e-mail the menu button isn't visible on the bottom nav. If you touch the area where it should be it works and you're able to get into the menu options but the button isn't visible.

2) Same issue as the other but it's the lock button that is displayed in the start menu. It was there when i first flashed the rom but after 2 days of having the rom it dissappeared, again if you touch the general area it works you just can't see it. Tried doing a few hard resets on the phone and now i've got this very garbled image that in no ways resembles a the lock that was there previously.

Other than those cosmetic issues the phone works great.

Doh didn't notice a new version is out, i'll flash it and see if the same problem is still there. Sorry :-\

Last edited by satanael; 04-01-2010 at 04:49 PM. Reason: i'm a dolt :-\
Old 04-01-2010, 04:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc Trophy WP7, formerly Droid X, htc Imagio

t0adman is keeping up the good workt0adman is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by maisonpulaski View Post
"You need to configure the user name and password for the #777 data connection. Start -> Settings -> Connections -> Connections -> Manage existing connections. ...yes data will work in some applications without it, but VVM will require it to be set manually. Here are the specifics again:

User Name: [Your 10 digit mobile number]@vzw3g.com
Password: vzw"

These are not my instructions -but I did save em in case someone needed them. I think it is what you are looking for?
You can also remove any of the options except #777, which should speed up the data connection a little.
Old 04-01-2010, 05:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Imagio

schomberg is a n00b

Has anyone tried the Mugan 1800 mAh extended battery for the Imagio? If so, how much more life did you get. I used Seidio batteries on a Motorola Q in the past and the difference was very noticible on that device. The nice thing is that the battery is the same size as the stock battery so you don't get a new back and a thicker phone.

Appreciate any comments.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development