PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2010, 04:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Omnia i910, HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

swade8 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [HSPL] Imagio / WhiteStone Hard-SPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgemoose View Post
I can't help you with a different solution BUT just so you know the same exact thing happened to me. I just donated the $4 and i worked perfectly. I was going to donate at the end anyways. But if you don't want to donate, someone told me it may have been because of anti virus or a not good internet connection. My internet is great here so I don't think it was that. Maybe it was the anti virus. But $4 and you don't have to worry about it. (or at least I hope it was 4 bucks-it was some other form of currency-maybe Euros????)
Hello,
I have the understanding that you will have to use a different computer to flash another phone, for some reason you cannot use the same pc or the same file that you've downloaded. I tried this too for a friend and it works only if you redownload the hard spl file to another computer and make sure you are not using the same internet ip address you have to use another service. for some reason their database keeps track of the ip address that was initially used. I was successfull doing it at anotherlocation.
Old 03-24-2010, 04:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

junaitari is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by swade8 View Post
Hello,
I have the understanding that you will have to use a different computer to flash another phone, for some reason you cannot use the same pc or the same file that you've downloaded. I tried this too for a friend and it works only if you redownload the hard spl file to another computer and make sure you are not using the same internet ip address you have to use another service. for some reason their database keeps track of the ip address that was initially used. I was successfull doing it at anotherlocation.
Hmm, that didn't work for him. He tried to do it at his home over the weekend and got the same message. Thanks, though!

And thanks to wedgemoose too. I'll donate something and try again.
Old 03-24-2010, 05:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: RazrMaxx
Carrier: vzw

cbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I D/L' and installed the hspl file from the same computer, had no issues. I donated after I had it up and unlocked, just makin' sure first. I was tethered for the DL if it makes any diff.
Old 03-27-2010, 08:57 PM
N00b

skitty4gzus is a n00b

didn't realize it was an exe file, anything for us mac users?
Old 03-28-2010, 07:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio/HTC Incredible

brandonpa is a n00b

Question: When the re-locker comes available and I want to return the phone. Which rom do I load? the 3.04 rom? or is there a way to load the original rom if I want to switch phones later on.
Old 03-30-2010, 10:11 AM
Lovin some Droid!!!!
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: VZW

Reef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Reef48

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonpa View Post
Question: When the re-locker comes available and I want to return the phone. Which rom do I load? the 3.04 rom? or is there a way to load the original rom if I want to switch phones later on.
Just load the 3.04. It is a shipped update. No worries with a VZW update ROM. Sent 2 back with on there. I now need the use the re-locker now which is posted on her site.....

Last edited by Reef48; 03-30-2010 at 10:14 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-30-2010, 05:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

thepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuff

Has anyone used the re-locker? I just down loaded it. But if I do need to use it, it would give me piece of mind to know that it has been used successfully and whether or not the procedure is difficult.

Of course I am assuming that Mrs. C has used it successfully -but I am talking about us just regularly somewhat computer literate people.

So- any reports back would be appreciated.

Last edited by thepolishguy; 03-31-2010 at 06:25 PM.
Old 03-31-2010, 05:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

dedi2034 is becoming a great contributor

I didn't see the relocker. Is it posted on the first post? I think I'm blind...

Never mind..I went to the hspl site, and scrolled down, and found the relocker..haha

Last edited by dedi2034; 03-31-2010 at 05:56 PM.
Old 04-09-2010, 02:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Wildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by maisonpulaski View Post
Has anyone used the re-locker? I just down loaded it. But if I do need to use it, it would give me piece of mind to know that it has been used successfully and whether or not the procedure is difficult.

Of course I am assuming that Mrs. C has used it successfully -but I am talking about us just regularly somewhat computer literate people.

So- any reports back would be appreciated.
I have used the relocker because I had a issue with the screen calibration settings and unit was replaced, the process is simple and painless, just install 3.04 rom and then run relocker, relocker only takes only about 30 seconds and the process is similar as unlocker.. Just follow these instructions:

How to reflash Stock/Shipped SPL: - STEP BY STEP - FOR WARRANTY REASONS ONLY!

0. please make sure you already flashed stock ROM and radio, because stock SPL flash is *always* the last step before sending the device in.
1. download the Whitestone Relocker by clicking here, extract the zip and run the EXE on your PC
2. if you wish to replace RUU_Signed.NBH that got extracted, feel free to do so, but not necessary (this Hard-SPL will only allow overwrite with a SPL made by us). the included one is the 0.39.0000 stock SPL. 3. flash
4. verify if it flashed by checking version in tricolour screen, it should say 0.39.0000, not 1.01.OliNex.

Last edited by Wildman; 04-09-2010 at 02:11 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 04-09-2010, 07:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

thepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuff

cool. very good to know. thanks for reporting back.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development