PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2010, 06:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Imagio and Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

untitled is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [HSPL] Imagio / WhiteStone Hard-SPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonpa View Post
So you use this to unlock your phone and it is unlocked for good. Out of curiosity and this being the first phone that I have ever done anything to this extent, what is the point of re-locking it? As well as can you unlock it after re-locking it?
You need to re-lock if you're going to return or exchange the phone.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-18-2010, 10:21 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: vodafone
Threadstarter

cmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafester View Post
where did all the posts go? so this had to drop when i'm out of town. lol. thank you anyway cmonex! this is absolutely great news

now... is there ANY way to flash hspl with only the phones internet connection? i have my laptop and can tether but that is it i know there were tons of questions about this in the tp2 forum but i never saw a resolution.
it probably won't work that way (I haven't tried personally), I recommend you find another internet connection, but if you absolutely cannot get to another internet connection, send us a ticket about this issue and I'll sort it for you.

Other devices: Shift, Kaiser, Diamond (GSM version), Universals (Qtek 9000, Vodafone VPA IV) + non HTC ones.

Donations To cmonex

Last edited by cmonex; 03-18-2010 at 10:24 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-18-2010, 10:24 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: vodafone
Threadstarter

cmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikoman1 View Post
Has the relocker been taken down? Of course when I unlock and put a custom rom on two buttons are now stuck...........
not taken down... just not up'd yet.. will do it tonight
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-18-2010, 11:08 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Q9M > HTC Vouge > HTC Imagio > Droid X2

coolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Thanks cmonex, I had that question too. The work you have done here is priceless.
Old 03-18-2010, 11:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: RazrMaxx
Carrier: vzw

cbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonex View Post
it probably won't work that way (I haven't tried personally), I recommend you find another internet connection, but if you absolutely cannot get to another internet connection, send us a ticket about this issue and I'll sort it for you.
FWIW, I had this concern as far as being able to flash while tethered and another forum member related how he tethered and did it successfully so I tried it and while skeptical about it working, it DID! I downloaded the hspl file then openned it on my desktop while tethered and it installed and unlocked my imagio just fine. Have no clue regarding doing it untethered, just sharing my experience as I know alot of us tether as our only internet connection................. btw: I use pda net if it would make any diff.
Old 03-18-2010, 05:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: verizon

wedgemoose is keeping up the good workwedgemoose is keeping up the good work

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is killing me!!!!!!!

i open the program and the screen comes up that say "automatic or manual" and when it goes to do it's thing it says "seems like the phone has been inlocked. Pay us and we'll help you unlock it" what's up with that. I'm ready to roll and I can't even UNLOCK i can't take it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It says "we have detected that you appear to already have unlocked another device. Make sure the radio is on and retry"

I have re-tried 15 times. My radio is on. I never unlocked before in my life. any ideas???

EDIT: forget it. I just paid and it let me do it. don't know why i had to but I don't care and would of donated at the end anyways....

Is the manual way hard???

Last edited by wedgemoose; 03-18-2010 at 05:55 PM.
Old 03-18-2010, 07:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgemoose View Post

i open the program and the screen comes up that say "automatic or manual" and when it goes to do it's thing it says "seems like the phone has been inlocked. Pay us and we'll help you unlock it" what's up with that. I'm ready to roll and I can't even UNLOCK i can't take it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It says "we have detected that you appear to already have unlocked another device. Make sure the radio is on and retry"

I have re-tried 15 times. My radio is on. I never unlocked before in my life. any ideas???

EDIT: forget it. I just paid and it let me do it. don't know why i had to but I don't care and would of donated at the end anyways....

manual isnt to be used unless it is a last resort. and glad that you got it to work... prolly when the first failed due to your virus protection or firewall it read you as unlocking.
Old 03-18-2010, 07:51 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO3D
Carrier: SERO-P

lafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonex View Post
Thanks for the response and thanks for the hspl!
We did find a way to make it work and if you would like I can write it up for you to include in the instructions. There is one version of wifi sharing that will allow you to activsync at the same time.

now the question is.... is there anyway to flash from sd without having to remove the back cover to reset?
Old 03-18-2010, 09:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

briannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgemoose View Post

Probably had to do with your internet connection, took me about 4 hours last night to tether and get signal enough to use the HSPL.

Manual is not hard its actually what i've been used to running old roms and unlockers on my touch pro almost every week, you just need to go over check lists that make sure your phone is connected properly and has enough battery..etc other than that its pretty much just point and click but some people are "technically challeneged" so the Auto makes it easier..

Old 03-18-2010, 09:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

briannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicaragüense View Post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=543380

i think the one i had was slot 7 but i did not even do all the other stuff to get it to show on the commmanager, I just would run the program like normal.
Anyone who is trying to tether and unlock their phone, this link given by Nica works its on page 3, i tried using WMWifiRouter before and i couldnt get it to work till i tried this.

Thanks Nica

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development