PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2009, 01:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TheUltimateDroid Blue Midnight X Theme. Slayer1.6
Carrier: Verizon

rossi636 is keeping up the good workrossi636 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Vogue - ANDROID EDITION!?!?!?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genjinaro View Post
Data works on the Vouge too???
Data works great
Old 07-27-2009, 01:12 PM
VIP Droid
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Genjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuff
Send a message via Skype™ to Genjinaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossi636 View Post
Data works great
. AHHHHH?!?! *going through a jealous, envious fury unlike any other*

Why you lucky sons of....
Old 07-27-2009, 01:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TheUltimateDroid Blue Midnight X Theme. Slayer1.6
Carrier: Verizon

rossi636 is keeping up the good workrossi636 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genjinaro View Post
. AHHHHH?!?! *going through a jealous, envious fury unlike any other*

Why you lucky sons of....
lol. Very funny.
Old 07-27-2009, 02:58 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

weezyfeezy is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossi636 View Post
Thank u so much. Can u post a link?
http://code.google.com/p/vogue-android/
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-27-2009, 05:47 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch (Alltel)

fireshaper is a n00b

Be sure you update your Radio to get the GPS. The Android files on the Google Code page can only use GPS if your the radio on your device is up to date.
Old 08-02-2009, 02:15 PM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)

this will be my new phone if it comes out. either this or the htc hero, im done with winmo!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-02-2009, 02:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC 6900
Threadstarter

psykotik312 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpsykotik312 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpsykotik312 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpsykotik312 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpsykotik312 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxxer2008 View Post
this will be my new phone if it comes out. either this or the htc hero, im done with winmo!
Amen. I'm super stoked lol. Also saw leaked reports that the first Android phone (I think it was a Hero) will be out around Oct. 11 from Sprint. I'll wait to see if the "Vogue Edition" shows up, but thank GAWD Sprint has finally got on the android band wagon.
Old 08-02-2009, 02:27 PM
#1 troll!

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by psykotik312 View Post
Amen. I'm super stoked lol. Also saw leaked reports that the first Android phone (I think it was a Hero) will be out around Oct. 11 from Sprint. I'll wait to see if the "Vogue Edition" shows up, but thank GAWD Sprint has finally got on the android band wagon.

yeah im eligible for an upgrade in november, so i may wait for the hero. right now im loving my vogue running the newest hero cupcake build. so much better than winmo. sprint made the right move here as winmo is slowly dying and the pre did nothing for their business. this may just put them back up top!
Old 08-02-2009, 02:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC 6900
Threadstarter

psykotik312 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpsykotik312 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpsykotik312 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpsykotik312 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpsykotik312 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxxer2008 View Post
yeah im eligible for an upgrade in november, so i may wait for the hero. right now im loving my vogue running the newest hero cupcake build. so much better than winmo. sprint made the right move here as winmo is slowly dying and the pre did nothing for their business. this may just put them back up top!
I've been fighting switching to android just because Im still new at all this and have to learn on my own. Too close too bricking so many times that I'm gun-shy about going through it again lol. If someone has a plain and simple cab without all the "grab this file, grab that file" then I might make the jump. Any recommendations?
Old 08-02-2009, 03:04 PM
#1 troll!

Quote:
Originally Posted by psykotik312 View Post
I've been fighting switching to android just because Im still new at all this and have to learn on my own. Too close too bricking so many times that I'm gun-shy about going through it again lol. If someone has a plain and simple cab without all the "grab this file, grab that file" then I might make the jump. Any recommendations?

cabs for android you mean? there are no cabs for android to install anything. it's pretty simple to install new apps on android, you just download and it auto installs for you off of the marketplace. i don't want a g1, ill wait for the hero or the touch vogue android version. as far as installing the rom on your device, it's pretty straight forward, you just place the files on you sd card formatted to fat32 and you boot up linux. if there is updates you just put the new files on your card and overwrite the old ones.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue