View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 03:04 PM
fixxxer2012
#1 troll!

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Vogue - ANDROID EDITION!?!?!?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by psykotik312 View Post
I've been fighting switching to android just because Im still new at all this and have to learn on my own. Too close too bricking so many times that I'm gun-shy about going through it again lol. If someone has a plain and simple cab without all the "grab this file, grab that file" then I might make the jump. Any recommendations?

cabs for android you mean? there are no cabs for android to install anything. it's pretty simple to install new apps on android, you just download and it auto installs for you off of the marketplace. i don't want a g1, ill wait for the hero or the touch vogue android version. as far as installing the rom on your device, it's pretty straight forward, you just place the files on you sd card formatted to fat32 and you boot up linux. if there is updates you just put the new files on your card and overwrite the old ones.