PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2009, 11:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: T-Mobile MDA
Carrier: Warid Telecom

xda2_haseeb is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to xda2_haseeb Send a message via AIM to xda2_haseeb Send a message via MSN to xda2_haseeb Send a message via Yahoo to xda2_haseeb Send a message via Skype™ to xda2_haseeb
Re: **Updated 3-12-09** HTC Rhodium Menu Port To Vogue/Any QVGA - FingerMenu Replacem

Hey guys! I ported Build 21027 from Rhodium to my Wizard(QVGA) but stil lthis wont work It wont even showup ..... all tht i see is the normal menu I have tired it on Build 20931 & 21028 too .... still the same problem any solution please THNX

Last edited by xda2_haseeb; 03-15-2009 at 12:32 AM.
Old 03-15-2009, 12:07 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

leadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: **Updated 3-12-09** HTC Rhodium Menu Port To Vogue/Any QVGA - FingerMenu Replacem

Haha, I hear ya. Weekends = work, Weekdays = College, for me, lol.

I got something else for you:

It seems that each of the sections in the .bmp represent different scenarios of use with the menu. I'll list the different possible scenarios below:

-Tapping a soft-key to activate a menu that had less than or equal to the maximum allowed menu items (In other words, no arrows.)
-Tapping a soft-key that has more than the maximum allowed menu items. (which shows arrows.)
-Taping and holding on a file, which brings up a menu that has less than or equal to the maximum allowed menu items. (no arrows.)
-Tapping and holding on a file, which brings up a menu that has only one item. (This menu is totally messed up right now, lol. it has no rounded top or bottom, and has a partial square. Probably that chopped up piece on the bottom right in the .bmp)
-Tapping and holding on a file, which brings up a menu that has the maximum allowed menu items. (arrows.)

Hope that helps... I fixed the stripes and the quality of the green highlights in the .bmp I posted in my previous post, so check that out. : D
Old 03-16-2009, 12:14 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

So, when's that .02% going to be done
Old 03-16-2009, 11:40 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch (Sprint)

derekwilkinson is a n00b

I'm running NFSFAN's latest Vogue ROM (Sprint), and it won't install. It keeps saying install unsuccessful. Anyone have any tips on how to get it to work?
Old 03-17-2009, 08:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VzW 6900
Carrier: vzw

640k is just getting started

also on NFSFAN's latest ROM (VzW). Install says successful, but the message also says that it was design for a previous version of Windows.

NFSFAN's current ROM still lists as 6.1.
Old 03-17-2009, 08:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VzW 6900
Carrier: vzw

640k is just getting started

whoa... nevermind. i did a reinstall (it uninstalls itself and reinstalls) and did a soft reset immed after and it worked great.
Old 03-17-2009, 12:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue/Sprint Touch
Threadstarter

iExhaled is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
So, when's that .02% going to be done
Sorry Bout The Delay... Been Mad Busy... Plus I Found Some Other Small Glitches... Gimmie Another 24-48hr Window... Might Not Take That Long Though...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-17-2009, 12:34 PM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by iExhaled View Post
Sorry Bout The Delay... Been Mad Busy... Plus I Found Some Other Small Glitches... Gimmie Another 24-48hr Window... Might Not Take That Long Though...
Have you found anything on the text wrapping issue? I haven't been able to make heads of tails of it...

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
Old 03-17-2009, 08:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Prophet
Carrier: Vodafone UK

wapvirus is just getting started

OK i found this version from official topaz/rhodium dump works qvga and all the graphics are in the correct positions
Attached Files
File Type: cab Menu Enhancement QVGA.cab (447.4 KB, 42 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-17-2009, 08:11 PM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by wapvirus View Post
OK i found this version from official topaz/rhodium dump works qvga and all the graphics are in the correct positions
Is the text wrapping problem eliminated?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue