PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2009, 08:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible, touch pro 2, xv6900, x50v
Carrier: verizon

suntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: **Updated 3-26-09** HTC Rhodium Menu Port To Vogue/Any QVGA - FingerMenu Replacem

wapvirus,
Thanks for the blue version. Tried it out yesterday on NFSFAN's 1.12 and it worked great. Reflashed to NFSFAN's 1.13 VZW today and I get an error "cannot be installed because it does not have sufficient system permissions" Any idea?

Iexhaled,
no disrespect. this is a great port!

ST

Edit: wapvirus, I just flashed to 1.14 and when I install your cab it reverts back to the old menu (NFSFAN default is the Rhodium (rightly green)). When I try to reinstall I get the same error as above. I'll just have to live with green!

Thanks again,
ST

Last edited by suntopper; 03-27-2009 at 10:13 PM.
Old 03-27-2009, 10:58 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Prophet
Carrier: Vodafone UK

wapvirus is just getting started
Re: **Updated 3-26-09** HTC Rhodium Menu Port To Vogue/Any QVGA - FingerMenu Replacem

Quote:
Originally Posted by suntopper View Post
wapvirus,
Thanks for the blue version. Tried it out yesterday on NFSFAN's 1.12 and it worked great. Reflashed to NFSFAN's 1.13 VZW today and I get an error "cannot be installed because it does not have sufficient system permissions" Any idea?

Iexhaled,
no disrespect. this is a great port!

ST

Edit: wapvirus, I just flashed to 1.14 and when I install your cab it reverts back to the old menu (NFSFAN default is the Rhodium (rightly green)). When I try to reinstall I get the same error as above. I'll just have to live with green!

Thanks again,
ST
if you have it already installed then you can just replace the skin copy the two bmp files to your windows folder soft reset
Old 03-28-2009, 12:15 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue/Sprint Touch
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

iExhaled is just getting started

Quote:

...Iexhaled,
no disrespect. this is a great port!...
None Taken...
I Just Provided A Road Map, We All Got Different Preferences...

I'm Just Proud To Share My Efforts, We All Benefit...

Workin On The QVGA Notifications Port Now... PM Me If Anyone Tried Their Hand Yet At It...
Old 03-28-2009, 07:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker

suntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by wapvirus View Post
if you have it already installed then you can just replace the skin copy the two bmp files to your windows folder soft reset
WAPVIRUS,
I'm not understanding totally. NFSFAN doesn't have the HTCMenu bmp's in windows. So I figured if he didn't use them for his menus then placing the files there wouldn't do any good. How do you get the skin files out of your cab anyway to try? Of course, by the time I get blue the way I like it, I'll probably go back to black/green
Old 03-28-2009, 08:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV 6900
Carrier: Verizon

chronodrago is keeping up the good workchronodrago is keeping up the good work

Quote:
WAPVIRUS,
I'm not understanding totally. NFSFAN doesn't have the HTCMenu bmp's in windows. So I figured if he didn't use them for his menus then placing the files there wouldn't do any good. How do you get the skin files out of your cab anyway to try? Of course, by the time I get blue the way I like it, I'll probably go back to black/green
what i did is i converted it to an oem and then found the files that way. iono if there is any easier way, but it worked for me
Old 03-28-2009, 08:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronodrago View Post
what i did is i converted it to an oem and then found the files that way. iono if there is any easier way, but it worked for me
Well, I found the bmps using total commander. Not sure why GSFinder couldn't list them. I had system and ROM files turned on. Bottom line: I now have blue menus (using bmps from previous post which didn't work at the time (I'm so confused)

Anyway, thanks to all!
ST
Old 04-02-2009, 03:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Tmobile Wing
Carrier: Tmobile

ivanmmj is a n00b

I'm working on my 21042 build and this will not run on it. I replaced gwes.exe so I could run the notification enhancement and although THAT works, this STILL doesn't work.
Old 04-30-2009, 03:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Tmobile Wing
Carrier: Tmobile

ivanmmj is a n00b

Maybe it's some other file that I'm missing. Who has this working? What else do you have installed in your ROMs? What device do you have?
Old 08-11-2009, 06:18 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Titan
Carrier: Sprint

xleoxoelx is a n00b

Good job dude it looks amazing thanks
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue