PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2008, 05:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Moto Droid
Carrier: Alltel Plan on Verizon
Threadstarter

arik is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: @%&$#! Refurb Phones!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roopull View Post
Geeze. If I were in your shoes, I'd find the names & snail mail addresses of some of the higher ups at Alltell. Send them a polite & professional letter explaining your frustration along with that picture. I'd be willing to bet you get some response.

I did this YEARS ago with Verizon for a completely different reason. From the 1st day of my contract, they started sending me 2 bills each month. I'd call, think I had it ironed out, pay one of the bills & then they'd cut my service off. This went on for several months & the only way I could keep my phone active was to "double pay" my bill each month. It didn't take long for them to owe me a couple of hundred dollars.

I got fed up with the lack of customer service & did a little research. I found the names & addresses of everyone on Verizon's board & mailed them EACH copies of all my bills and a short, to the point, and very polite letter requesting help.

It took about two months, but the VP in charge of MARKETING of all things got it all straightened out. Not only did she get my billing straightened out, but she cut me a check for DOUBLE the amount they actuallyowed me. She said that part was her personal "apology" for her company's failings.

Good luck! And, if you do go the snail mail route, let us all know how it goes.
Well that seemed crazy and a good idea on how you fixed it.
Yeah, I finely drove an over hour out of my way to get a new phone. They didn't give me any trouble and just had to look it up on my account to make sure I was approved for one. So in the end it worked out.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue