PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2008, 08:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

onlinespending is keeping up the good workonlinespending is keeping up the good workonlinespending is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I Benchmarked the Video/Performance of select roms today and found....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakdillard View Post
thanks for the test info on the rom that I'm running now I got a overall score of 1475
This is with your latest hybrid rom JD?

It'd be interesting to see how some of your latest releases compare to one another. Perhaps some recent ROM release of yours is actually faster than your very latest.
Old 07-20-2008, 08:44 PM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlinespending View Post
This is with your latest hybrid rom JD?

It'd be interesting to see how some of your latest releases compare to one another. Perhaps some recent ROM release of yours is actually faster than your very latest.
its the hybrid that I'm testing now ....
Old 07-20-2008, 08:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

onlinespending is keeping up the good workonlinespending is keeping up the good workonlinespending is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakdillard View Post
its the hybrid that I'm testing now ....
just goes to show that your ROMs are some of the best kept secrets. It wasn't even part of the OP's benchmarking.
Old 07-20-2008, 08:54 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
just goes to show that your ROMs are some of the best kept secrets. It wasn't even part of the OP's benchmarking.
JD always make a good rom! I just was a little confused about where to find his latest creation without reading the whole thread. I think sometimes they are added to a post as he creates them??? But yeah, he likes to put that speedy touch in his...

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-20-2008, 09:23 PM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Did you grab the WM or the Smartphone version? Other than that I'm not much help on a Treo...It is wm6 I think.

I d/l the WM 6 version and installed it to main memory.

(Yes, the 800W is 6.1)
Old 07-20-2008, 09:23 PM
The Trend Setter

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
JD always make a good rom! I just was a little confused about where to find his latest creation without reading the whole thread. I think sometimes they are added to a post as he creates them??? But yeah, he likes to put that speedy touch in his...
Thanks bro ... I always add them as I go and you can also find them on the first page of my thread
Old 07-20-2008, 09:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

rstoyguy, thanks for all of the hard work doing this. I've been curious about benchmarking for the various ROMs so kudos to you for the effort.
Old 07-20-2008, 10:14 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
rstoyguy, thanks for all of the hard work doing this. I've been curious about benchmarking for the various ROMs so kudos to you for the effort.
I just thought that I would throw up a "Surprise Inspection" for those new chefs we have.

Next I'm gonna remove that Dshow OEM from my rom, and see if that helps or not. But that will be another day...
Old 07-20-2008, 10:50 PM
The Trend Setter

Quote:
I just thought that I would throw up a "Surprise Inspection" for those new chefs we have.

Next I'm gonna remove that Dshow OEM from my rom, and see if that helps or not. But that will be another day...
Nice .....
Old 07-21-2008, 09:48 AM
MIA
Pocket PC: All HTC CDMA PPC
Carrier: Alltel

conflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation level

I had my own custom rom and something was night right. I got an 18,696 on my jpeg test. im not sure how i did that, so overall i had a 4682 and a 4661. here are screen shots of my scores, im not sure what i did or anything special but yeah i am gonna say these scores are not right, but that is just me. but here is a little info about my rom

build 208 part of one of JD great roms.
alltel operator,
and 90% OEM, i just took out all of the extra crap that the alltel added.

Last edited by conflipper; 10-29-2008 at 09:29 AM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue