PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Will you pledge to the project
Yes I will Pledge. (if you vote, post how much you pledge below) 54 50.00%
No I will not pledge to the project. 54 50.00%
Voters: 108. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2008, 02:23 PM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION
Re: Working Vogue Video drivers BOUNTY($1636.00 so far!) - Pledge donations here!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlechner View Post
What do you guys think of this?
its nice kinda misplaced but nice.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
Old 07-31-2008, 02:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 (Sprint)
Carrier: Sprint

jlechner is just getting started
Re: Working Vogue Video drivers BOUNTY($1636.00 so far!) - Pledge donations here!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR_L3GION View Post
its nice kinda misplaced but nice.

Oh ya, wrong thread. Meant to put it in his vista rom thread, lol.
Old 07-31-2008, 03:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue

kickenchicken57 is a n00b

Quote:
i tried starting a thread with this exact same idea and i got a whole bunch of testers and few to no developers all our major developers appear to prefer to work alone which i can understand to a certain extent. i am working very diligently towork on this but it requires a lot of work within a ROM before you can even think about the drivers truly working.
If you are willing to share some knowledge in the ATI driver area I will gladly help in any way I can. I have a decent knowledge of what is in the rom, but there is still some more I could read up on. Would you be willing to help me understand what is known about the drivers already?

I think it would be great to have a thread on this topic to post all of the information that has been found so that others have a good starting point and can collaborate together on this.
Old 07-31-2008, 03:17 PM
Livin' Dangerously

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickenchicken57 View Post
If you are willing to share some knowledge in the ATI driver area I will gladly help in any way I can. I have a decent knowledge of what is in the rom, but there is still some more I could read up on. Would you be willing to help me understand what is known about the drivers already?

I think it would be great to have a thread on this topic to post all of the information that has been found so that others have a good starting point and can collaborate together on this.
there is that i actually started tht contains my ROMs currently im working on some stuff for this ill refer you to my thread that is where i started my project. you can also pm me i can give you more info from there.
Old 07-31-2008, 03:28 PM
Livin' Dangerously

this is the thread i started you can follow my work here but of course you can message me.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=29754
Old 07-31-2008, 03:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4g
Carrier: Sprint

jaredakelly is keeping up the good workjaredakelly is keeping up the good work

awesome....finally some progress on this....
Old 07-31-2008, 03:43 PM
Livin' Dangerously

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredakelly View Post
awesome....finally some progress on this....
there has been more progress on this with other groups but they were never open source so i decided to make an open sourc group for us all to share what we do and keep up with progress unfortunately there were very few developers willing to put in a large amount of time. but chefs like boggsie and a few others have helped me.all of my ROMs are open source you can build custom off them add your own things and such.
Old 07-31-2008, 04:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue

kickenchicken57 is a n00b

Quote:
this is the thread i started you can follow my work here but of course you can message me.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=29754
I will check out your thread as I get the time. I appreciate your efforts in this! I will definitely be in touch (no pun intended ) after I have read the thread and caught up.
Old 07-31-2008, 11:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO(AT&T Fuze)
Carrier: T-Mobile Pre-Paid
Threadstarter

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community

Well folks I have heard from a very reliable source(he has asked to be left un-named but he is a member of this forum and is a Manager at a ) that the Touch Diamond will be coming to BestBuy. In Stock date was 8/17/08. So everyone can go bombard their local BestBuy come August.

If the Diamond comes out before the drivers are ported to the Vogue you WILL have the right to retract your bid only if you can provide proof that you purchased a Diamond.

Dan.

Old 08-01-2008, 02:49 AM
Almost a VIP

SprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuff

ill be honest i have a 800w right here too which is supposedly ddraw capable and i dont notice a huge difference in performance be it video or overall UI smoothness. i think the drivers are being overplayed a bit IMO and would only be 100% useful in things like Touchflo 3d and such.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue