PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Will you pledge to the project
Yes I will Pledge. (if you vote, post how much you pledge below) 54 50.00%
No I will not pledge to the project. 54 50.00%
Voters: 108. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2008, 04:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4g
Carrier: Sprint

jaredakelly is keeping up the good workjaredakelly is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Working Vogue Video drivers BOUNTY($1636.00 so far!) - Pledge donations here!!!

bump for more donations!!
Old 07-30-2008, 04:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 (Sprint)

jlechner is just getting started
Re: Working Vogue Video drivers BOUNTY($1636.00 so far!) - Pledge donations here!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddhatikkigod View Post
yeah, would getting a hold of a diamond as early as possible help with this?
Not really. People have already cracked all the files/drivers of the Diamond to my knowledge.
Old 07-31-2008, 08:48 AM
Lurker

Hajii1 is a n00b

I'll pledge $25 if completed in two months.
Old 07-31-2008, 09:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Prē

klubhead is becoming a great contributor

so any updates? anyone coming close?
Old 07-31-2008, 09:23 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by klubhead View Post
so any updates? anyone coming close?
Yep! This thread is getting longer!

Old 07-31-2008, 09:40 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue

kickenchicken57 is a n00b

I work as a software developer and I would like to help out with the ATI drivers. I am not attempting to "cash in" on the donations by stealing others hard work so I will say that if I can help I will not accept any donations. I would just like to have these drivers working! What I would like to know is where is the information on what has been done already? I don't want to "re-invent the wheel" by starting from scratch. I think it would speed up the process if we could all work together on porting the drivers and share what we know.

Let me also just say that I am familiar with working in the kitchen and I am comfortable with flashing roms. I have been lurking these forums for a while now and would like to start contributing!
Old 07-31-2008, 01:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 / Rhodium

Hugo381 is keeping up the good workHugo381 is keeping up the good work

I will donate $5 if it is done
Old 07-31-2008, 02:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4g

jaredakelly is keeping up the good workjaredakelly is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickenchicken57 View Post
I work as a software developer and I would like to help out with the ATI drivers. I am not attempting to "cash in" on the donations by stealing others hard work so I will say that if I can help I will not accept any donations. I would just like to have these drivers working! What I would like to know is where is the information on what has been done already? I don't want to "re-invent the wheel" by starting from scratch. I think it would speed up the process if we could all work together on porting the drivers and share what we know.

Let me also just say that I am familiar with working in the kitchen and I am comfortable with flashing roms. I have been lurking these forums for a while now and would like to start contributing!
lets get this guy some help
Old 07-31-2008, 02:17 PM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickenchicken57 View Post

i tried starting a thread with this exact same idea and i got a whole bunch of testers and few to no developers all our major developers appear to prefer to work alone which i can understand to a certain extent. i am working very diligently towork on this but it requires a lot of work within a ROM before you can even think about the drivers truly working.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
Old 07-31-2008, 02:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 (Sprint)

jlechner is just getting started

What do you guys think of this?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CapScr0002.jpg (13.3 KB, 51 views) Click for barcode!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue