PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2008, 11:52 AM
Oldguy
Pocket PC: Moto DROID
Carrier: vzw

nuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TOUCH GPS via Navi2Go

works real well in araes that are mapped - they pay people to map areas - that's the link in my sig - and no special firmware or anything for routers, read up, it's pretty cool actually.
Old 04-11-2008, 01:41 PM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne

there is nothing in your sig....
Old 04-11-2008, 03:58 PM
Oldguy
Pocket PC: Moto DROID
Carrier: vzw

nuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuff

that's cause I was posting from my 6800 - I didn't realize I would get a new page - my previous posts have a sig. Not to make you search too far or anything

Have Wifi and GPS on your phone???
Check out Navizon. It's $$$ in your pocket!
http://my.navizon.com/Webapps/UserAd..._code=5E5D5D5F
Navizon- Get paid $s to use your phones GPS & Wifi!

My Navizon Thread:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=21590
Old 04-11-2008, 04:14 PM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne

i guess im already a member, and there is noone around my area that shows up on the map >.>
Old 04-11-2008, 04:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro
Carrier: Sprint

ssantos1253 is a n00b
Exclamation Re: TOUCH GPS via Navi2Go

Nop does not work...the only way is with a rom.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgatter View Post
Don't forget, it was recommended by a sprint representative who told me that is the way to have navigation on the phone. I was jus wondering if anyone knew about it before giving away my hard earned $10.

I will read the terms and conditions of the sprint store and see if they will refund in case it does not work.

BTW, does the touch has a built in GPS for sure or not? If not, how would the Firmware enable it? If it does, how are you so sure about that?

Thank you for your info guys!
Old 04-13-2008, 02:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch

ftablas is a n00b

don't buy its even worst thatn live search and google maps you still need the gps to do anything
Old 04-16-2008, 06:56 AM
Lurker

lazam is a n00b

bonabob, sometimes people get attached to their own software...but everybody that I know that has used this app, think its the coolest thing!! why would you want to navigate over lines, that's old tech.
besides, i heard its is coming out with an automatic update with recalculating route and saving addresses, so that's not an issue.
Old 04-17-2008, 01:32 PM
Lurker

ashnug is a n00b

Like I said before, I like it a lot...It just looks real and there is nothing like it out there.
Nuguy, have you seen the downloaded demo?
Old 04-17-2008, 04:58 PM
clh
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch

clh is a n00b

I bought the visiontac gps 700 receiver for under $100 and the touch works awesome with it.if you have a plan that includes sprint nav then go to httpota.telenav.com/ota/sn on your touch browser and download to phone.it is a better app than the sprint nav and it is no extra charge if you already have a plan that includes sprint navigation.their are remote blutooth gps receivers online for as little as $30-$40 and using the gps this way is superior to using internal phone gps.After talking to 6+ tech support reps and no-one knowing the way to get the app on the phone,I played around on the telenav website and found it.if you go to telenav.com and go through the motions of signing up it will tell you that you already have a navigation plan through sprint and it will take you to the download link I included.you will be amazed at how well gps works this way.I also downloaded nav4all and it also works awesome and is free til 2010,but to get through the email setup you need to change the keyboard input(already in touch)from touch keyboard to keyboard.BTW navi2go sucks compared to telenav and nav4all(www.nav4all.com).
Old 04-22-2008, 10:20 AM
Lurker

ashnug is a n00b

There is no comparison to nav4all, that application isn't even in 3D so again you're dealing with lines and confusing arrows instead of seeing whats really infront of you. I wouldn't trust that application to keep me from getting lost...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue