View Single Post
Old 04-17-2008, 04:58 PM
clh
Lurker

clh is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TOUCH GPS via Navi2Go

I bought the visiontac gps 700 receiver for under $100 and the touch works awesome with it.if you have a plan that includes sprint nav then go to httpota.telenav.com/ota/sn on your touch browser and download to phone.it is a better app than the sprint nav and it is no extra charge if you already have a plan that includes sprint navigation.their are remote blutooth gps receivers online for as little as $30-$40 and using the gps this way is superior to using internal phone gps.After talking to 6+ tech support reps and no-one knowing the way to get the app on the phone,I played around on the telenav website and found it.if you go to telenav.com and go through the motions of signing up it will tell you that you already have a navigation plan through sprint and it will take you to the download link I included.you will be amazed at how well gps works this way.I also downloaded nav4all and it also works awesome and is free til 2010,but to get through the email setup you need to change the keyboard input(already in touch)from touch keyboard to keyboard.BTW navi2go sucks compared to telenav and nav4all(www.nav4all.com).