PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2008, 04:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch
Carrier: Bell

earthdan is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Original OEM BELL WM6.1 Rom

Anybody have an issue with dialing a number and then the phone actually calls another number in your contacts? It's happened a couple times to me actually...
Old 03-29-2008, 02:12 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: android
Carrier: bell

BJNK is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthdan View Post
Anybody have an issue with dialing a number and then the phone actually calls another number in your contacts? It's happened a couple times to me actually...
Ive had that happen before I upgraded to 6.1. I found two things fixed it. One way was to just reset the phone.. worked every time. The other way was to dial the number extremely slowly.. like hold each number down for 2 seconds. For some reason that seemed to work most of the time...
Old 04-05-2008, 01:06 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Diamond, Vogue
Carrier: Bell Mobility

mixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

recently, ive been experiencing many problems, but im not sure whether its because of the rom itself or anythign else... like my call history doesnt load up properly sometimes, the start up speed is getting slower and some other issues as well.. not sure what im gonna do, but ill try a new rom tonight

Old 04-19-2008, 11:35 PM
Lurker

ikaris is just getting started

Does anyone know where this ROM is on the FTP site? it was in JD's folder but now that folder is gone.

It would be nice to have an OEM Bell WM6.1 ROM with the newest 6.1 build with Messenger installed

Thanks!
Old 04-30-2008, 08:27 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Bell Canada HTC Touch

steve.a.beaudoin is a n00b

The file have moved again... Can't find it
Old 06-01-2008, 10:32 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Bell

gbueh is a n00b

why would you label it a kaiser then??? DUH. And that link is no good. takes me no where. Before you say duh to someone you should make sure it even works,...so duh to you jakdillard.... really try to be more efficient before you say duh.
Old 06-01-2008, 01:57 PM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbueh View Post
why would you label it a kaiser then??? DUH. And that link is no good. takes me no where. Before you say duh to someone you should make sure it even works,...so duh to you jakdillard.... really try to be more efficient before you say duh.
DUH !!!!!!! How old is this thread ?????? How far behind are you ??????? Get with the times man ..........

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue