PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2008, 10:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch

Red49er is keeping up the good workRed49er is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Where's the radio flash that JD used? I remember seeing it either here or (I think) at xda, but now I can't seem to find it. I'm about to flash the 6.1 rom anyways, so I figured I'd test out the radio flash first.
Old 02-01-2008, 08:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: sprint

dew.man is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardew.man is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardew.man is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardew.man is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardew.man is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red49er View Post
Where's the radio flash that JD used? I remember seeing it either here or (I think) at xda, but now I can't seem to find it. I'm about to flash the 6.1 rom anyways, so I figured I'd test out the radio flash first.
Find it? How'd it go?

I was gonna try this, but am on the road all day...
Old 02-01-2008, 01:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker

No, I can't find it for the life of me....I wish JD would reappear from the bushes....

Edit:
Okay, so I found a titan 3.17 radio flash, its an exe I found on Howard Forums, but when I try to run it, it fails and says my device ID doesn't match. Anyone know how to repackage this with no device ID checking?

http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...3&page=1&pp=15

Last edited by Red49er; 02-02-2008 at 11:17 AM.
Old 02-03-2008, 11:52 AM
No charge for Awesomeness
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Musicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIP
Any updates on this? JD?

On a side note, I was playing around with WM 6.1 last night. I installed the new version of Live Search and under settings put that my GPS was on COM7. Going to the map and clicking on "Center on GPS" will give me the message "Getting GPS position". Nothing else will happen (GPS not working), but I also noticed that if I put the GPS setting on any other COM port Live Search will Give me a GPS Error "Sorry, could not communicate with GPS on port 6"

I may be wrong, but this might confirm that the Vogue's GPS settings are the same at the Titans (COM7, 9600), giving more credence to the thought that the Titan drivers will work on the Vogue.

Spread the thanks! Click http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/images/but...ost_thanks.gif if someone helps you!

Last edited by Musicman247; 02-03-2008 at 12:00 PM.
Old 02-03-2008, 06:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: x
Carrier: x

Primenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicman247 View Post
Any updates on this? JD?

On a side note, I was playing around with WM 6.1 last night. I installed the new version of Live Search and under settings put that my GPS was on COM7. Going to the map and clicking on "Center on GPS" will give me the message "Getting GPS position". Nothing else will happen (GPS not working), but I also noticed that if I put the GPS setting on any other COM port Live Search will Give me a GPS Error "Sorry, could not communicate with GPS on port 6"

I may be wrong, but this might confirm that the Vogue's GPS settings are the same at the Titans (COM7, 9600), giving more credence to the thought that the Titan drivers will work on the Vogue.
Awesome, a glimmer of hope
Old 02-04-2008, 12:53 PM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primenall View Post
Awesome, a glimmer of hope
Yeah I was using the 3.27 radio calls went well pie work fine however I really couldn't tell if there was any real differance in the rev speeds and I never tried to port the titan gps drivers to the Vogue
Old 02-04-2008, 03:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Would you mind posting the 3.27 radio?
Old 02-04-2008, 05:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pri

popsracing is a n00b
Radio update

Put together a radio update however it hangs at the HTC screen....know how to recover from this but would like to get the radio working
Script used with nbhgen:
VOGU10000
SPCS_001
radio_3.27.00
USA
300,00_GSM.nb

It makes the nbh file and it can be flashed to the phone but hangs at the HTC backround

Thoughts comments....
Old 02-04-2008, 05:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker

I don't know anything about creating radio flashes....but why is there a GSM reference in that script? I would think that could be screwing you up as the Vogue is a CDMA phone. (Sorry if I'm totally off base)
Old 02-04-2008, 05:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pri

popsracing is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red49er View Post
I don't know anything about creating radio flashes....but why is there a GSM reference in that script? I would think that could be screwing you up as the Vogue is a CDMA phone. (Sorry if I'm totally off base)
When extracting the radio from the touch or the mogul they are acctually named 03_gsm.nb, the size differs as expected. I specified 300, as an attribute to signify radio update.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue