PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2007, 06:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Polen is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPolen is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPolen is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPolen is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPolen is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhale83 View Post
If I were to install this and decide that I didn't like it, would a simple uninstall return my Cube back to the way it is now?
Yes, I did this like 5 times and it returned it back to the state it was before I installed the cab.

Also, If you decide to install someone elses Cube Cab file, Uninstall mine first, then install the other Cube Cab install.

-Polen
Vista Dialer for Sprint Touch
Vista Keyboard for Sprint Touch
Donations Welcome so my wife doesn't think I'm wasting my time.
Old 11-30-2007, 07:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint hero
Carrier: sprint

djk1 is just getting started
everything else worked but the icons for the contacts page. They stayed the same. I did a couple of soft resets and that didnt help. Anything else I could do?
Old 11-30-2007, 07:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

linzgeneral is keeping up the good worklinzgeneral is keeping up the good work
Just installed in my touch and it brickedd my phone. Was stuck on boot screen. Had to hard rest. Will try again since the phone is clean and I have nothing to lose.
Old 11-30-2007, 08:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Polen is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPolen is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPolen is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPolen is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPolen is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by djk1 View Post
everything else worked but the icons for the contacts page. They stayed the same. I did a couple of soft resets and that didnt help. Anything else I could do?
I replaced the CAB file in the first post. It was missing one file, the Dialer background. You can download it and run it. It will detect your first install and request to uninstall it before installing the new one.

-Polen
Old 11-30-2007, 08:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by linzgeneral View Post
Just installed in my touch and it brickedd my phone. Was stuck on boot screen. Had to hard rest. Will try again since the phone is clean and I have nothing to lose.
This is for the Sprint Touch only.

-Polen
Old 11-30-2007, 08:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

linzgeneral is keeping up the good worklinzgeneral is keeping up the good work
I dont know what happened the first time. Must have conflicted with something I had on the phone. Tried immediately after and it worked flawlessly. Thanks.
Old 12-01-2007, 11:52 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2, Palm Pre

Insoc is keeping up the good workInsoc is keeping up the good work
Any plans to convert this to a four side cube? I would love to never have to use the start button...

Thanks!

(And yes, I have read the post of the author of the four sided cube, I am wondering if this author will consider combining it into his?)
Old 12-01-2007, 02:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

I added another Cube Set to the First post. This one has no icons for the AppLauncher. Check it out.

-Polen
Old 12-01-2007, 02:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insoc View Post
Any plans to convert this to a four side cube? I would love to never have to use the start button...

Thanks!

(And yes, I have read the post of the author of the four sided cube, I am wondering if this author will consider combining it into his?)
Ever since I looked at the Cubes Registry entries I've been thinking about trying to setup a 4th cube and since MusicMan took the plung in that direction, people seem to really like the idea. I'll mess with the registry and see what I can do.

-Polen
Old 12-01-2007, 02:57 PM
No charge for Awesomeness
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Musicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIP
If it helps, the 4th side registry values are identical to the stock App Launcher except they are found in HKLM>Software>Biotouch>APLauncher2 and have the names App0 - App7.

The only drawback would be no 3D click on the 4th side. Since all the icons are on one image only.

Spread the thanks! Click http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/images/but...ost_thanks.gif if someone helps you!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue