PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2010, 01:36 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: issue with my xv6900

yea...thats always a last resort. haha
Old 06-09-2010, 03:19 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xv6900
Carrier: verizon
Threadstarter

gremstein is a n00b

lol. im willing to try anything.. i just cant understand why my phone isnt working
Old 06-09-2010, 12:56 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (HTC Diamond: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremstein
lol. im willing to try anything.. i just cant understand why my phone isnt working
Did you try flashing that Verizon Radio I posted?

How about putting just the Verizon shipped stock rom that I posted on your card the same way(in root directory of fat32 formatted 2gb or less storage card) then put your device in bootloader(power, camera, reset) and flash the stock rom. That SHOULD work!

Last edited by horndoctor; 06-09-2010 at 12:58 PM.
Old 06-09-2010, 01:01 PM
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Wirelessly posted (HTC Diamond: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Almost forgot!
RENAME that radio or rom to voguimg.nbh in the root dir of your card!!
Sorry!
Old 06-09-2010, 02:03 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

gremstein is a n00b

none of them work. it just sits on the loading screen
Old 06-09-2010, 02:25 PM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremstein View Post
none of them work. it just sits on the loading screen
just want to make sure you did it right. you have to extract the shipped rom and rename the nbh file.
just use this rom http://www.pcdphones.com/downloads/X...grade_file.zip
i just downloaded that one and extracted the exe file and the nbh is already named VOGUIMG.nbh, so all you have to do is put that file on the root of your mem card and then put your phone into bootloader.

Last edited by razorloves; 06-09-2010 at 03:10 PM.
Old 06-09-2010, 09:13 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

gremstein is a n00b

that last one did actually run when i put in the card, but after it updated, i still get the same thing that says "no radio"
this is very frustrating =(
Old 06-09-2010, 10:02 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
that last one did actually run when i put in the card, but after it updated, i still get the same thing that says "no radio"
ok...try this. delete that nbh off the mem card then put your phone in bootloader mode and connect it to the computer and flash the rom by opening the RUU_Vogue_VZW_WWE_3.14.605.1_Radio_3.37.78_Ship.ex e file.
Old 06-09-2010, 10:18 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

gremstein is a n00b

still didnt work..
Old 06-09-2010, 10:19 PM
Suuuper Geeenius

Quote:
You could try what razor told you but I think you may need to run mtty and supercid. This will basically format your device. Here is a guide for you:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...51&postcount=5

Just follow the directions starting where you put your vogue in bootloader and after you are done flash the shipped rom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
ok...try this. delete that nbh off the mem card then put your phone in bootloader mode and connect it to the computer and flash the rom by opening the RUU_Vogue_VZW_WWE_3.14.605.1_Radio_3.37.78_Ship.ex e file.
I think we already tried this.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue